ESO: questions

I seem to recall them simply healing at will though. They weren't commanded into healing. They would just heal occasionally, after being specialized into the healer version.

Tips for the newish people.

- Start researching crafting traits right away. Go to the crafting nodes and check out the tabs, you will see it. It takes a very long time to research everything so you may as well get started early.

- Deconstruct armor and weapons instead or selling them. This will level up your crafting. You do this at the crafting node.

- Selling alchemy reagents makes very good money but you will need to join a guild with a selling kiosk to do so. Its well worth it. You can sell other gathered stuff also but they only sell well once you are getting the highest level of items. Also, grab the Master Merchant addon.

- Get in a Trader Guild. These are guilds set up just for the selling kiosk. They are easy to get into, just watch zone chat. I am in 2 of them myself. This is why we can have 5 guilds.

I seem to recall them simply healing at will though. They weren't commanded into healing. They would just heal occasionally, after being specialized into the healer version.
Before a certain update, the summons did their healing magic whenever they deemed it necessary, and pressing the key the Daedra was bound to actually unsummoned it if already summoned. Which could be rather lethal in the middle of a fight.
After that update, hitting the summon key didn't unsummon the Daedra anymore - it made them work their healing magic instead. So now you can actually have them heal you whenever you want it, provided you have enough mana left.

Ah, nice to know! I haven't played it in quite some time.

Yes thanks for the tips, the clanfear heals when you hit the summon key again, used it a few times last night whiilst defeating the Lord of Worms.

=)

Note doing that with winged twilight will un-summon it ;)

…because your Twilight isn't morphed yet, I assume? Once your pets are morphed, they will execute their special skills on hitting the summon button. At least they did before the last update ... haven't played my sorc tank since ...

Do all classes have a pet? I'm a Templar....

Only sorcerers and nightblades (to a much lesser extent).

Though the new warden class will have a bear pet and a whole summoning line once the Morrowind expansion drops.

....and werewolves, depending on their ultimate morph. And if you count the vampire's bat swarm, then there are more pets.

But there are tons of non-combatant vanity pets you can buy in the crown store, and you get one pet each for starting the DLC thief and Wrothgar campaigns. Then there were some subscrition-related vanity pets before they ended the subscription model.
There is one vanity pet (Dwemer spider) you can get for free, or rather, for doing a quest. You basically build it yourself :).

Back
Top Bottom