Diablo 3 - "Launch-date announcement in the near future"

Dude, what? How the hell did you work yourself into a position that you have to find excuses for asking your wife for money? O_O

that's real easy, when you're married ALL of your cash is pooled. i can of course ignore the hell out of her and buy whatever i want, the problem is that she earns like 2 times more than me, so i give her the credit of "asking" for it.. you don't want to risk another battle wiz, especially when it's tensed already.

i guess i should be worrying more about getting more dough home, but i'm doing it in parallel to getting diablo 3..oh..diablo 3..i know i will disappointed but i don't care.

..taken from the journal of an aging gamer.

I guess who can always stash some cash for your larping expences/ strippers

Hey is the enthousiasm diminishing for D3 or what? undeniably this is the biggest release of 2012 yet i see the tones are down and the expectations very low, i have read a couple of opinions by beta testers and they were not very excited either.

Diablo 3 will have

Generic fantasy/ diabolical world with cliche story like other games

Dated old isometric graphics with available technology allowing for better

Generic color-coded loot fest like many other games

Generic uninspired fetch quests that have been duly noted and commented on for other games

Money grabbing store where Blizzard will eventually introduce their own items like exp potions is the only thing half way original for this type of game however the idea is blatantly a carbon copy of many MMO's

But, because it is Blizzard and not a game from another lesser known studio, Diablo 3 will be praised and lauded a "Game of the year Candidate"
"Inspiring" Original" "New Life in the RPG market" Blah-Blah Blah

No, I am not very excited for this and they won't ever get a dime from me.

Back
Top Bottom