F:NV Fallout : New Vegas interview with Chris Avellone

Fallout: New Vegas
Good stuff. I'm going to be a "weirdness magnet." I already am in real life, so why not. I liked the info about traits and factions as well. Looking forward to sinking my teeth into this one, next month.

It is and isn't a spoiler. No names or information is really given beyond vague suggestions.

Bit of a boring interview, really. Almost nothing he said was new information.

Really? I thought it was a fascinating interview with some good game footage. Watch at 2:45 where he butcher knives a guy's left arm off. ha.

Chris A. talks about a lot of interesting stuff here, including traits, replayability, magazines vs. books, "Hardcore" mode (no thanks), factions, etc. I guess it might be old news to some.

Really? I thought it was a fascinating interview with some good game footage. Watch at 2:45 where he butcher knives a guy's left arm off. ha.

Chris A. talks about a lot of interesting stuff here, including traits, replayability, magazines vs. books, "Hardcore" mode (no thanks), factions, etc. I guess it might be old news to some.

I am actually gonna play in hardcore mode first. Provided i can save and not have to start again if i die.

The footage was fine, but I just wasn't on the edge of my seat with excitement for it.

Pretty much. It's stuff that's been said in many interviews and press releases for some time now.

The footage was fine, but I just wasn't on the edge of my seat with excitement for it.

Pretty much. It's stuff that's been said in many interviews and press releases for some time now.

The last boss stuff is new to me and some of the hardcore mode stuff. I think they dont want to ruin their game by revealing too much.

Well, I'm a little late to the party, too, so most of this "old" material is news to me.

Back
Top Bottom