My RPG is now out!

Mloren

Traveler
Hi all. A few years ago, I kickstarted my RPG, Altais, and now it’s available and on sale! I'm not the best at marketing, so it would be great if you could check it out and tell your friends!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/221667/Altais-Age-of-Ruin?src=forum

Altais is a dystopian fantasy game about technology mistaken for magic. A lot of focus is on the unique magic system which involves manipulating other dimensions to create magical effects. Everyone can learn magic, in fact it’s instinctive and people often use it without meaning to, but it’s also forbidden and those who use it are hunted. We focused on realistic medieval societies and a darker tone than D&D, but it’s also a game about the end of the world and the fall of humanity, both literally through invasion, and figuratively through corruption and superstition.

It looks like a very nice book. A 400 page tome with good artwork - that's what I like to see!

You'll never be able to sell this game with so little cleavage in your promotional artwork!

Thanks for the positive feedback :)
I hope more people get a chance to have a look, everyone we've shown it to has had really nice things to say, we are just having trouble getting noticed.

Back
Top Bottom