HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Brian Blessed plays Lord Konrad Kyeser in Kingdom Com: Deliverance:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance presents:
Brian Blessed as Lord Konrad Kyeser

We're very proud that Brian Blessed took part in Kingdom Come: Deliverance to play the role of Lord Konrad Kyeser, a famous German military engineer who lived in 15th century.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

NOW, THIS SEEMS TO BE A GOOD CHOICE!

pibbur who appreciates his gentle, subtle ... eh..

I watched the 70s version of I, Claudius recently and he didn't have the beard - it was really weird hearing Brian Blessed's awesome, booming voice coming out of this fresh faced man! He'll always be a hawkman to me though.

That is great and everything but when the game was going to be released a year ago and they are just doing updates on voice actors this has me worried. I hope they can pull it off because the game does look interesting.

That is great and everything but when the game was going to be released a year ago and they are just doing updates on voice actors this has me worried. I hope they can pull it off because the game does look interesting.

They have delayed release because they are making the game bigger than initially planned. The got more money than expected.

Fantastic man!
It is wonderful when older people can overcome their natural grumpiness and negativity against everything new/newer generation and instead wants to be part of it!

I watched the 70s version of I, Claudius recently and he didn't have the beard - it was really weird hearing Brian Blessed's awesome, booming voice coming out of this fresh faced man! He'll always be a hawkman to me though.

When I see him, I always think of I, C-C-Claudius so I have the opposite reaction when I see him in a beard.

A Hawkman? You mean the DC comics character, or the Hawkmen from the old flash gordon comics/movie serial?

He means from the Flash Gordon movie I assume. That's where I know him from anyway.

I normally don't care much about voice actors but Brian Blessed & Stephen Russell (the guy who played Garrett in the first Thief games) just make me smile when I hear them.

ALso, if they are recording voice stuff that means the story is finished so that's good news. I haven't been following this (except what I read here) so I don't know if a release date has been set. This is one of the very few games I regret not backing.

A Hawkman? You mean the DC comics character, or the Hawkmen from the old flash gordon comics/movie serial?

Yeah the 80s Flash Gordon film where he's the head hawkman. It is literally impossible to imagine anyone else playing that role! :)
...GORDON'S ALIVE?

Vavra and this guy...this is going to be something else. Mafia games always had terrific dialogue/voice direction.

Sir Konrad's Mount Everest climbing ability is evidently better, than his voice. Since this beautiful game has no magic, I'm avoiding it altogether.

Sir Konrad's Mount Everest climbing ability is evidently better, than his voice. Since this beautiful game has no magic, I'm avoiding it altogether.

Agreed. Historical or otherwise realistical settings certainly aren't my preference. I love M&B in spite of it though, so I'm not going to write this off quite yet.

Do people really need fucking magic to be able to enjoy an RPG? Mind boggles. There are hundreds of fantasy games with magic, not a single historical AAA RPG without it.

It's lame but that game failed appeal me because of historical realistic approach. With the hyping rising I admit it changed a bit, plus eventually because it looks more like an A Project than what you could guess.

It's not about magic, it's about imaginary world. I know already that real world is a boredom, it's not a game that will proves the contrary. At least imaginary world has a chance to not be a boredom, I can't know in advance.

This could be science fiction too, but I read too many science fiction to not be a bit more demanding on the pure SF quality, hence generally SF aspects works less well for me in RPG.

I noticed it's quite the reverse in strategy games, wargames need all be historical or they are very hard to sell to fans bases. I'm thankfull RPG took another path. :)

Back
Top Bottom