Mass Effect 3 - "Killer New Feature" Reveal Coming

Actually they are releasing a special edition xbox controller with the game. See below.
awesome.jpg

Actually they are releasing a special edition xbox controller with the game. See below.
awesome.jpg

Not accessible enough. I believe they should reconsider the design.
accessibility.png

Not accessible enough. I believe they should reconsider the design.
accessibility.png

That has already been implemented, you just need to see the back of the controller; those are the trigger buttons ;)

Actually they are releasing a special edition xbox controller with the game.
Ah, that's the early version made for DA2. For ME3 there will be a new, even more awesome version of the controller (included in the Limited Edition along with other goodies, like Liara's knickers). Here's a leaked picture of the new ME3 controller for XBox 360, one (Awesome) button for combat and TWO (choice and consequence, baby!) color-coded buttons for dialogue:

108d7w5.jpg

P.S. Bow down to my awshum Windoze Paint mastery (who needs Photoshop anyway)? ;)

No need to discuss I already know what it is.

It is the ability to completely recreate your character who has fallen through space and landed into the water of pla…… no that sounds too unrealistic to be true even in science fiction game.

The weapon will have a clever number system I, II, III, VI , V , VI just so you can understand that VI is better than V…… wait gamers could not be that stupid.

There'll always be two opposite choices and one middle ground to solve every quest, making your character go towards evil or good… no that is too cliche.

It is going to be online functionality in a single player RPG series… nah that sounds too stupid.

It'll be a combination of the enthusiasm of the indie developer and the mass(!)ive know-how of EA.

pibbur didn't say this

Is it bad that I still would rather play the Street Cleaning Simulator?

Also, someone needs to make the Laidlaw Controller ® happen!

So, um what if we actually like Mass effect and are not just trolling....is that possible here anymore?

Okay now I want a lynch mob simulation game, which I also would rather play than (M)ass Effect 3.

GET HIM!!!!!!
Yes! Smash the heretic!

(Zloth sneaks off and re-installs ME2. Just enough time to get my second playthrough in!)

Yes! Smash the heretic!

(Zloth sneaks off and re-installs ME2. Just enough time to get my second playthrough in!)

Thanks for being open about this. I promise I won't tell any one.

Regarding the Street Cleaning Simulator: If we say it's full of crap, will that be a good thing? I wish btw that the review had proper spoiler wanings. "As soon as you've worked out whether a mission requires water or not (clue: the mayor tells you)" - ruins the game for me.

"Real gamers" will OF COURSE labelling these simulation games as "utter crap" - saying that they were ... even the tinies bit, even the smallest bit of being enjoyable or so ... would like to "real gamers" as if they were admitting they are regularly wearing a skirt.

Ah, that's the early version made for DA2. For ME3 there will be a new, even more awesome version of the controller (included in the Limited Edition along with other goodies, like Liara's knickers). Here's a leaked picture of the new ME3 controller for XBox 360, one (Awesome) button for combat and TWO (choice and consequence, baby!) color-coded buttons for dialogue:

108d7w5.jpg

P.S. Bow down to my awshum Windoze Paint mastery (who needs Photoshop anyway)? ;)

That looks a bit confusing, what with 3 buttons and all. Hopefully there will be a toggle to turn them off or I'm worried that I wont be immersed enough.

Ps. We are all bowing to your Windoze Paint mastery in proper infidel form. Ds.

"Real gamers" will OF COURSE labelling these simulation games as "utter crap" - saying that they were … even the tinies bit, even the smallest bit of being enjoyable or so … would like to "real gamers" as if they were admitting they are regularly wearing a skirt.
You wear a skirt?

Back
Top Bottom