Skyrim - Journalist Character Screens

I'm not even an artist-wannabe. I wannabe an artist-wannabe, so I'm a wannabe artist-wannabe. I can't draw a straight line __/\_….see!

The austrian architect I've mentioned elsewhere (Hundertwasser) called straight lines "the devil's tools". So you're in good company.

Man, other than some crappy armor textures these characters look super awesome if you ask me. The Argonians look so badass I might play one my first go.

I agree. I never played either the Khajit or Argonian in Oblivion. They just were too weak and cartoony looking to me. The Skyrim versions are a world of a difference and look badass! The new look is a major game-changer for me.

Now that we have seen most(all?) of the previewers characters, what I would really like to see next is each of their one hour sessions with Skyrim. I'm sure Bethesda recorded each one, right? I read a comment somewhere that Bethesda was really pleased to see that everyone forged their own path and had completely different experiences and stories to tell. I think it would be cool to see what kind of plan they followed to get the most out of their one hour time limit.

What would you guys do or see if you were given just one hour to play Skyrim?

The Orcs are hot. And I'm definitely not kidding.

Now that we have seen most(all?) of the previewers characters, what I would really like to see next is each of their one hour sessions with Skyrim. I'm sure Bethesda recorded each one, right? I read a comment somewhere that Bethesda was really pleased to see that everyone forged their own path and had completely different experiences and stories to tell. I think it would be cool to see what kind of plan they followed to get the most out of their one hour time limit.

What would you guys do or see if you were given just one hour to play Skyrim?

Honestly I know I am getting the game and would rather not be spoiled.

Honestly I know I am getting the game and would rather not be spoiled.

I'm usually the same way, but I'm not sure that anything could possibly be spoiled in just one hour of a huge open-world game.

The Orcs are hot. And I'm definitely not kidding.

Is it a reference to the movie Twilight?

The orc in one the pic looks like a vampire. Sorry i am not too quick on these matters :)

As I haven't seen (or read, for that matter) any of the Twilight material, I wouldn't know ^^. Perhaps it's that I'm not too fond of vampires myself. But vampires or not, these orcs just look great ...

I recently saw the movie Twilight (one of the down side of marriage!) and its all about "hot" vampires. When I saw the picture of the orc couple of pages back, they looked like vampires so thought you are making joke about that. Ah well :)

Heh, I remember flame wars breaking out on the ES Forums over whether Argonian women have breasts or not. ;)

I need cold shower these days after a visit to the official forums :)

Back
Top Bottom