Battle Brothers - Free DLC: Of Flesh and Faith released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Get the new Battle Brothers DLC for free:

'Of Flesh and Faith' DLC Release

The 'Of Flesh and Faith' DLC for Battle Brothers on the PC has been released into the world!
Find it for free here.

The DLC and accompanying update will also come for free to the Xbox, PlayStation and Switch in the coming weeks.

In order to introduce you to the Anatomists and the Oathtakers in style, we've collaborated with an artist, Yuri Gamberoni, to create the very first Battle Brothers comic featuring both new playable origins. Read it by clicking the cover below!

More information.

still addicted to this one?
played it 5 times now but the lack of an end game is the reason i stopped.

Yeah, I still love it. My end game is going after the legendary creatures and buildings. I like to try many different builds for my brothers. Also, have tried a good amount of mods.

It's just a brilliant game. The way you build your brothers can provide a whole new experience. A true gem

Yeah, I still love it. My end game is going after the legendary creatures and buildings. I like to try many different builds for my brothers. Also, have tried a good amount of mods.

Any views on fun starts/builds to try ?

Any views on fun starts/builds to try ?

My favorite start is lone wolf or gladiators. Trying the Oath Takers right now with this DLC. Builds is hard to say, there are so many options. My favorite is to go heavy armor and two-handed weapons for my front line once they can survive the early lvls. Around lvl 8 or 9. Backline I usually go with three archers and two pikemen. I will usually take two bow masters and one crossbow master.

The one-handed duelist build is also really nice and you can go light armor and take the dodging skills. Make sure they have good hit points when they do get hit. I don't really like throwing weapons or nets but some people swear by them. I will use nets early on when you go against vampires. Though try not to fight them early.

So many different builds and company makeups so just try the ones you like or find interesting. Early on the frontline needs shields and spears. Some good guides on Steam.

Yeah, unless the base game has changed alot since I first played it, I cannot even imagine beginning without heavy armour and shields, at least for the front line blokes. Later you can branch out and experiment with other options, just make sure your front people are structured like tanks, because they'll need it.

I'm bad at BB and/or just never enjoyed it that much and never played it as much as I expected. Pretty cool of them to add this though, I applaud the dev for how this game has flowed over the years in general.

Urtuk is similar and much more to my liking.

My favorite start is lone wolf or gladiators. Trying the Oath Takers right now with this DLC. Builds is hard to say, there are so many options. My favorite is to go heavy armor and two-handed weapons for my front line once they can survive the early lvls. Around lvl 8 or 9. Backline I usually go with three archers and two pikemen. I will usually take two bow masters and one crossbow master.

The one-handed duelist build is also really nice and you can go light armor and take the dodging skills. Make sure they have good hit points when they do get hit. I don't really like throwing weapons or nets but some people swear by them. I will use nets early on when you go against vampires. Though try not to fight them early.

So many different builds and company makeups so just try the ones you like or find interesting. Early on the frontline needs shields and spears. Some good guides on Steam.

a very solid army composition!

Back
Top Bottom