Elder Scrolls Online - Gold Edition Announced

Aubrielle

Noveliste
A Gold Edition of Elder Scrolls Online has been announced. It will contain all of the extra content currently available for ESO.

Bethesda Softworks brings word of their plans to release a The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition compilation package on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, though no specific release date has been given yet. However, you can pre-order the game if you already know that the core MMORPG, its four expansion packs, and other included goodies are something you're interested in:

Own the complete ESO story plus the first four DLC game packs with the newly announced The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition. From Skyrim to Daggerfall, this pack allows you to explore the vast world of Tamriel in one package. Travel to Abah's Landing to master the art of thievery with the iconic Thieves Guild, become a deadly assassin of the Dark Brotherhood in the Gold Coast, or ride to Wrothgar and aid the Orc King Kurog in rebuilding Orsinium.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition includes the following content:

• The Elder Scrolls Online
• DLC game packs:
• Imperial City
• Orsinium
• Thieves Guild
• Dark Brotherhood
• Palomino horse mount
• 500 crowns to spend in the in-game Crown Store for new game accounts

Starting today, you'll be able to pre-order The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition for $59.99 from select retailers.
More information.

I might take a peek at some point aka when it is reeeeally cheap, although I expect it to be nothing like I imagine it will be...

ESO patched 60 bucks?
I wish they made Morrowind Gold Edition instead. I would pay double than for some MMO.

ESO patched 60 bucks?

Patched, it's a MMO, it gets frequent patches that breaks more things. This is just a bundle of the DLCs with the base game that would cost you upward to $110 right now if you bought them individually.

Although, I would suggest that people who wish to try ESO and buy this pack wait for the One Tamriel update that release in the Fall first. It will do some major changes to the game.

Last edited:
This is one mmo that I'm certain I will never try. Based on their single player games and what I've heard from several that have played it, I'll wait for something more challenging.

Will this bundle be available through the crown (online) store does anyone know?

I do find levelling a little pointless.... Level so that you can level some more....

Can anyone with experience in "End Game" tell me if it is worth the grind to get to end game for PvE?

It's where you get some of the best items - doing vet group dungeons and trials. But it depends on what you find rewarding. Having those best items makes it easier to win in PvP and make leaderboards in both PvE and PvP. I just enjoyed going through all the PvE content without grouping though. Still working through Wrothgar, and Craglorn has has been nearly impossible solo, but I need to give it a try again. I'm at CP 410 right now with better gear than before.

Learning how to play PvP better is my current addiction.

Funny I logged in for the first time in a while just last night. I like the world they've built in TESO, it's nice to explore and is graphically attractive. Yes it's not very challenging but then neither is SWTOR these days. I might pick this up if I keep playing it. Will have to see, the game play and character options are a little shallow tbh, it'd probably be better if you can find some like minded people to play with.

Yep. The challenging and interesting builds (mostly) only matter with the more difficult group and PvP content. CrRaglorn being the PvE exception, in that the whole zone was designed for group PvE content, so it's not a pushover solo.

Some of the quests across all zones are similar. Lot's of kill so many enemies and the boss quests. Exploration for me makes up for it. I like finding hidden stuff + the additional ES lore. :)

So they're basically done with the game? You don't really usually do Gold, GOTY or whatever versions for MMORPGs. Maybe it's for console convenience.

So they're basically done with the game?

Not at all. They have announced their content update plans up to early 2017, there is even an new DLC releasing next month that isn't included in this bundle.

MMO do these type of bundle all the time. The don't always give them fancy names though. The Secret World has an Ultimate Edition for example, but GW2 and WoW simply bundle everything in the next expansion.

It's to reduce the up-front cost to get the entire game for new players and for old players to get all the content they skipped purchasing way cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom