Mass Effect: Andromeda - Interview

I seem to recall that Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Age Inquisition stated the new trend of choices. By that I mean more choices then just good, or evil in your conversations.

Still just like Fallout 4 you have no idea what your character will say though.:(

Yup they started that with DA2.

DA2 and DAI are different though. DA2 dialogue choices were personalities (diplomatic/helpful, humorous/charming aggressive/direct, etc) which were recorded and sometimes you got auto-dialogue instead of the wheel based on your trend. DAI was emotional choices (confused, surprised, sad, etc) and there was nothing recorded about them.

MEA is similar to DA2, the choices are personalities: emotional, logical, casual, professional.

Well Bioware finally made a trailer that looks interesting/promising:

Any modders around?
I need two things:
1. Replace that ugly spaceship with beloved Normandy
2. Replace that ugly Andromeda Initiative logo with beloved N7

Looking good for a single playthrough.

Screenshots for Thrasher only:

Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Multiplayer-840x453.jpg

ME-Andromeda-Multiplayer-2-840x473.jpg

That's character customization in ME MMO so I don't think anyone else here is interested. :evilgrin:
I mean... Not N7, Not AI, but C8. Is Bioware trying to make fans suicidal?

Source: http://wccftech.com/mass-effect-andromeda-multiplayer-screenshots-showcase-character-customization/

Well Bioware finally made a trailer that looks interesting/promising:

Any modders around?
I need two things:
1. Replace that ugly spaceship with beloved Normandy
2. Replace that ugly Andromeda Initiative logo with beloved N7

That was a nice trailer. It actually perked my interest which so far hadn't been perked.

MEA is similar to DA2, the choices are personalities: emotional, logical, casual, professional.

And that is far from perfect. Choices like these are more about "how do I say something" and not about "what do I say" which would make dialogues more engaging and interesting.

Back
Top Bottom