Solasta - Patch 1.16

Not really, they explained in an interview that they've spent an awful lot of time hand-crafting the cut scenes, there is nothing automatic apparently. Not that it would be impossible to automatically set a basic, fixed camera by default, in function of who's speaking.
Ok, if they're handcrafted the dialoges, then they haven't been very creative. ;)
I mean, the NPC always walks in the same style from the side to the center, turning the head in a werid way. Also the camera angle for showing the party was always the same.
But yeah, I don't recall it in every detail.
And if they explained that, you are probably right. :D

Ok, if they're handcrafted the dialoges, then they haven't been very creative. ;)
shhh, don't tell them ;)

Maybe part of the work was due to extra details in the room to make it pretty, the position of the NPCs, and other little things. Or maybe they don't have a lip sync system and had to do it manually but I really hope it's not the case! ;)
They didn't give a lot of details but that's what one of them said on Twitch during one of their Q&A stream. Maybe there's a default that they use as a starting point, who knows.

Maybe part of the work was due to extra details in the room to make it pretty, the position of the NPCs, and other little things.
Ah, good point. Haven't thought of that.

Back
Top Bottom