• decent story
  • very strong admosphere
  • tactical combat
  • good graphics
Contra

• starts slowly
  • dialog system
  • moderate use of voice actors
"Drakensang is a not to be missed partybased RPG and the perfect game to pass the time waiting for Dragon Age."
Thanks, EDV!
More information.

just finished reading the full article this morning at breakfast. There score is pretty much i would give it, except the dialog is fine by me.

the game is awesome !

I agree...had a slow start and I was going to shelve it but after a couple hours and some exploring I'm starting to like it. It kind of has that gothic feel but without all the action...I do love the strategic combat, something I've been missing in games lately. (This is from someone who just finished Fallout 3 last week)

I agree...had a slow start and I was going to shelve it but after a couple hours and some exploring I'm starting to like it. It kind of has that gothic feel but without all the action...I do love the strategic combat, something I've been missing in games lately. (This is from someone who just finished Fallout 3 last week)

Yeah, I felt the same. I had this impression many of those with lower rating had just played the start, and it starts just ok, but really gets much better with time. I too loved the strategic combat; something we have way too seldom these days.

Hmmm ... I have not felt the desire to stop playing at all ... I have the opposite problem - where to find the time!

Back
Top Bottom