Pricewatch!

There's an awful lot of junk priced to go on GOG's "Spring Sale". Many of the really good stuff is not on sale.

The original XCOM series are on for $1.99 CDN each ... other than that ... pfft

Me and comics again.

IDW gems, digital of course, HumbleBundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/creator-showcase-comics-bundle

Remember the other day me "mocking" authors of possible upcoming game Apocalypse Now? Where I stated they should read The Cape 1969 first?
Yea, that one is in the bundle here. With The Cape which is it's spin-from.

Also in there is complete Locke&Key plus it's spin-off shorts (Grindhouse, Guide to known keys, Small world). Locke&Key is a masterpiece that sold if not a million than close to it printed copies and deserves to be on everyone's shelf.
This work of wild imagination is so provocative and disturbing you can't be my friend if you didn't read it. ;)

I'm not talking bullshit without experience here, I have them all (except Grindhouse and Small world)!
pic.jpg

Dozens of other comicbooks are also included, you won't be sorry for reading any of them so get there and buy all those digital reads for just $18.

DO NOT opt for $25 signed Diablo House - it's still unknown what is it, I can't vouch for it's quality and printed 1st issue copy is 4 bucks.

What's not in the bundle and should have been to make it even better?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Tales-Darkside-Joe-Hill/1631408194
Tales from the Darkside that's going to be released in a few days. Yea, I've preordered it on amazon ages ago and can't wait to read it. If it's good and appears in some future bundle, of course I'll write again.

So what's the wait? You can't afford these but need those $18 for next horse armor?
Get real!!!

My face looks tired... I will wait for a meaty discount, you hear me EA ? Tired, I say

Dragon's Dogma is 60% off ($12) on Steam for the next 40 hours.

My face looks tired… I will wait for a meaty discount, you hear me EA ? Tired, I say
Yeah - I'll wait for a meaty pile of DLC to be included. I missed out on too much in the first series of games because I didn't get the DLC.

Dishonored 2 is 50% off on Steam.

War for the Overworld is 75% off. Anyone play this Dungeon Keeper knockoff? Looks like they've been working on the game since the release 2 years back. (Not to be confused with Dungeons 2, the other Dungeon Keeper knockoff from 2015.)

Dark Souls 3 is 50% off. Tyranny is 33% off.

If anyone is interested in Tyranny, it is 33% off at the Paradox Store right now, which stacks with the coupon from the PoE2 Fig campaign. :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the tip, Wiretripped. But I think I will wait for a more meaty discount. Maybe by the Summer Sales, the game gets a 50%, perhaps 66% off :)

Thank you for the tip, Wiretripped. But I think I will wait for a more meaty discount. Maybe by the Summer Sales, the game gets a 50%, perhaps 66% off :)

If you happen to have a 50% off coupon from backing PoE2, then this is the better deal though. :) If you only have a 33% one, then yeah.

Back
Top Bottom