Pricewatch!

I thought just cause 3 sucked; did they fix it ?
Umm… yes - when they did the atmospheric equilibrium patch?

One thing I just noticed about it: there's a 2GB video memory minimum. There's a lot of 2GB cards out there and a lot of people that think they're pretty good cards. 2GB does not cut it for a modern console port, folks. Those boxes have 8GB of memory to share between video and main.

Started playing Fallout 4 end of December and after 200 hours I am still hooked. Sure, the game isn't perfect, but imho it's a great game and even at full price you cannot complain that you don't get enough bang for your buck. Still got more than 50 hours to play. ^^

I logged 434 hours in my F4 playthrough. That included all the DLC except Nuka World.

I don't know how you play the same games for so long.

After playing a game, I am usually interested in moving on to the next one.

I think my longest played games are games that do not necessarily have a story like strategy games (e.g. Civ series, EU, CK)

GOG is running a 2K sale right now. Some great discounts: Civ III, Civ IV, the X-COM games from 1990s, Freedom Force, among others.

And they just made Hidden & Dangerous and Hidden & Dangerous 2 both available to buy (though in certain countries like South Africa and Brazil customers can't seem to reach the H&D and H&D2 gamecard's pages, at least until now).

Omg. Hidden and dangerous 1 & 2 were amazing tactical shooters. Both games have long singleplayer campaigns. Kind of like commandos expect from first person and real time. :)

GOG is running a 2K sale right now. Some great discounts: Civ III, Civ IV, the X-COM games from 1990s, Freedom Force, among others.

There's a Humble Bundle at the moment for all the Civ games, you can get Civ3 & 4 for a dollar I think it was.

Styx: Master of Shadows is 80% off on Steam for the next 39 hours.

Back
Top Bottom