Dungeon of Naheulbeuk - New DLC Ruins of Limis

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Alrik Fassbauer spotted the new DLC The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: Ruins of Limis:

Ready to go back to the famous Dungeon of Naheulbeuk?

Howdy, adventurers!

Today is The Day! The new DLC is launched and good news: you can play it even if you didn't complete the main story!

Did you make your choice between the vampires and the necromancers?
Choose your camp and fight the zombies (but also the chickens) who invaded the Dungeon.

Help our lovely ragtag company of unlikely heroes to finish their quests and to become real heroes! Explore the dungeon above or underground and make them, through continued efforts and hardships, the most unlikely heroes of all times.

Laughs guaranteed! You won't have a minute to get bored with this band of weirdos and all the new areas to explore! The DLC will be available today for $9,99 / 7,19 / 9,99 EUR. There will also be a 30% off discount on the base game from May 25th through to May 28th.

And there's more!

We're also launching a Season Pass for the Amulet of Chaos. It includes the Ruins of Limis DLC, which releases today, along with two upcoming DLCs! Get it for $29,99 / 23,79 / 29,99EUR!

For the cherry on top, we created a new bundle: the Ultimate Edition includes the base game, the goodies pack, the original soundtrack of the game and the Season Pass. Get the Amulet of Chaos's complete experience for $59,97 / 48,72 / 59,97EUR!

Are you ready to continue your quest, adventurers?
More information.

A decent game and nice change from all the other RPGs that take themselves seriously. Market needs more parody RPGs like this.

I think I never had so much fun than with this game in the last 10 years ! :lol:
I'm only halfway ? through it, though.

To me, personally, its DLCs are "insta-buy". I just love this parody ! :lol:

Besides, here's a video of the original series, as far as i can tell (it's in English language) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLWqmF6fRD4

Originally, it was a very popular french podcast (audio only). I remember listening to them in the early 2000. It became so popular that they made comics, novels, cartoon, a PnP rpg and finally a video game based in the universe.

Originally, it was a very popular french podcast (audio only). I remember listening to them in the early 2000. It became so popular that they made comics, novels, cartoon, a PnP rpg and finally a video game based in the universe.

Which shows me that it is indeed fruitful to look into what not English speaking countries do RPG-wise.
I mean, most "gaming" I read about here and on other "gaming" sites is aimed at an English-speaking market.

Back
Top Bottom