2009/2010 NHL Playoffs

Iz all about the phat lewt!

"And Icefire pulls into the lead. The final round wins are 8 points each, so those that picked Chitown have already got an extra 8 points".

Well if you want to nitpick about it, I believe you and I should have been tied for the lead.

*Edit* Er.... nevermind, I'm confused. :)

for crying out loud Ice you are starting to sound like a whiny <strike>Leafs Islanders Oilers Flames</strike> Wings fan who hasn't figured out his teams hay days are over and has become delusional.

fine, fine Ice, you win the Avco Cup, and all the honour and prestige that go with it. I hope you are happy that you have ruined Corwin's one dream at the end of his life.

Satisfied?
(PS - Last I checked the Loonie was on par with the Greenback, though prices are still 50% more on average. Let's hope they don't peg it to the Yuan in the future.)

for crying out loud Ice you are starting to sound like a whiny <strike>Leafs Islanders Oilers Flames</strike> Wings fan who hasn't figured out his teams hay days are over and has become delusional.

Hey….

With 4 Cups since 97', and 19 consecutive playoff appearances and counting.... one of those teams doesn't quite fit that profile.

zzRedWings_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg

I understand though…. it's hard not to hate. ;)

fine, fine Ice, you win the Avco Cup, and all the honour and prestige that go with it. I hope you are happy that you have ruined Corwin's one dream at the end of his life.

What the hell is an Avco cup? Give that to Corwin. All I wanted was the pacifier. Jeez.

Back
Top Bottom