Card Hunter - Available on Steam today

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Card Hunter is available for free on Steam today.
Welcome, bold adventurer! Card Hunter is a free-to-play online collectible card game which blends together card play, deck building, tactical combat and classic fantasy role-playing in a way you’ve never seen before. Grab your cards, miniatures, dice and snacks, then journey to a new world of adventure on the tabletop of your Game Master, Gary.
More information.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/293260/discussions/0/530646080847374242/

… "in summary, I feel card hunter is a solid game with a good single player challenge. Totally playable for free, but may be too much of a grind for some. For $25, extra content and club membership provide faster loot to get powerful more quickly." .. Sub is like 10$

Quote from back in 2013 when it was released … may have changed since.

For sure it'll have it's audience, I'll skippit.

It's a good game, I play it! It is too much based on RNG die rolls, but no game is perfect.
Even so, it's free to play, it has a single player campaign, multiplayer matches and now, starting with this Steam release, co-op playing.

Yes, in fact it may be too much of a grind, but I think it costs nothing checking it out.

This is a fun game. Free of Joxer's so that's a plus.

I also played it a few times in an internet cafe. Its a pretty fun game, though it does have pay to win features. Still you can play the first few dungeons without needing to buy anything. I'm not sure at what point not having premium items hurt you, as I've only put 3-4 hours in it.

I played through the whole single player campaign easily without either spending money or having to grind. It's a fun game with unique mechanics, definitely worth at least checking out.

Back
Top Bottom