King's Quest III Redux Coming in February

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
AGD will be releasing King's Quest III Redux in February. This is by far my favorite from this series. Right from the start this game hooked me when I played it all those years ago. The big bad wizard in the beginning was great and when I finally got free of him (not using any walkthroughs either) I felt like I accomplished something.

From there it just gets better, but that beginning of the game will forever be burned into my memory.

How is this different from the previous remake?

How is this different from the previous remake?

Different (better?) developer, mainly. This is from the guys who did 1 and 2's remakes.

I actually haven't played a KQ before the 5th one, I was too young to play them when they came out, I started with 6 and went back and played 5. I have been meaning to play the remakes of 1-3 but have never got around to it... hope to do so soon.

I did download Infamous Adventures edition of King's Quest III, but I didn't have the time to actually play it.

I finished the whole series (except for the eight, if that even counts). I didn't know Tierra (AGD) made a KQ1 remake. I played Sierras own SCI remake and AGD's KQ2 2002 remake (not their 2009 edition).

I wouldn't mind trying Infamous Adventures Space Quest 2 remake though.

Back
Top Bottom