What games are you playing now?

I've been playing a lot of God of War lately, as well as Minecraft. It's fun to play with friends on interesting custom servers.

Good to hear, random internet person with first post! Please go over to the introduce yourself thread if you have some spare minutes and tell us all about your role-playing game interests :) I've not heard much about God of War, but I'm a survival game nut these days.

I'm not really gaming that much but all 3 are rpgs. Legendary Journeys
(like MM VI), Gedonia (like Skyrim if was released in 200), and Kenshi (brutal survival game with a handful of rpg elements too).

I started "They are Billions".
For those few who don't know it, it's a zombie survival RTS (pausable), which doesnt allow saving within mission.
On hardest difficulty one of the hardest games I played so far. ^^
Sorry, German Only. The first Level already required multiple attempts. ^^

Meh, they should work on Xulima 2 already
anyway started a playthrough of atom rpg + trudograd

Meh, they should work on Xulima 2 already
anyway started a playthrough of atom rpg + trudograd

Yeah, after the success of TAB I doubt that will ever happen. I also sent them a mail asking what they are up to but didnt get any reply.

Just finished the most recent Wildermyth campaign, Sunswallower's Wake - this one was our favourite so far! Engaging story and fun combat encounters - the only downside is that the campaign expects you to use legacy characters, so combat encounters were pretty tough.

For the final fight, we were in a real tough spot, with one character about to die next turn due to poison. Then Jena, one of our warriors, saved the day! She has a weapon that gives back action point on crit and she critted 3 times in a row, effectively finishing the boss in a single turn :D It was incredible!

Now we only have 1 campaign left - the least popular one, Monarchs under the mountain. Will take a short break before we tackle this one :)

Had a bit of nostalgia this week-end and went back to Skyrim. The game is certainly great and while it's not as beautiful as it once was (the characters, in particular), it's still very much playable. The game is a blast to explore and it's a sort of game we haven't seen released since way too long.

I only have the basic game. I wish I could try all the stuff they added in the DLCs but unfortunately, if you want to do it legit, you have to buy the Special Edition that they still sell at 53 CAD$. That's very pricey for contents they have released 10 years ago!

atom rpg trudograd

Was a bit bummed when i read all the action is inside the city but seems there are some outdoor zones as well; lots of texts to read with some few battles between, at least til now affter 16h. Starts slowly and wanted to quit but it grows with each area you keep on discovering; and what i really like is that many quests have some fucked up solutions and you can mind fuck the npcs lol. Plus it has a great QoL - all the interactable stuff is named and there is also a belt item you can get early ingame that highlights everything in a good radius, no more need to keep on pressing alt. Overall feels way more polished and better than the first game.

Went with an intellect max char since the combat sucks ass like in the previous game so want to avoid it as much as posssible :biggrin:

I'm still pounding my way through Divided Reign, the last two days saw me find an area in the sky that had to be explored, and last night I crossed over into some other dimension!! The depth of this game is incredible, to say I'm having a great time with it is a vast understatement. The folks that put this out may very well be going on a short list of companies that I might buy new games from simply based on past efforts.

For years I've been hearing about how awful the Neverwinter Nights original campaign is, but I had never played it myself. I realized I picked up NWN Diamond from GOG at some point and I got curious, so I fired it up to check it out. It's sort of like a train wreck that goes on for hours, and I can't look away. I'm into the second chapter now.

Help?

As soon as you're familiar with the controls and systems, dump the OC and start the expansions, nothing will be lost.

The first expansion starts you at level one and the second expansion allows you to continue with the same character and gear, making for a complete game from level 1 to epic levels 20+.

If after paying through those 2 you feel like some more NWN content then the OC can be treated like a fan made module and just bonus content.

If you've heard a lot about the NWN OC then you should have heard this advice before. If not, you'll need to change your source.

Replaying Cyberpunk 2077, still enjoyable and still glitchy :biggrin:
Also have some sparkles bug like the glasses on this video.

Serious Sam 4 - its a lot of fun, a silly and humorous first person shooter.

Elex! I just remembered it after not playing for...maybe two years? I had forgotten how much I loved the world building in that one, so it was a joy to come back. And just in time for the sequel, it seems.

I finished Dying Light, and now I'm playing The Following. It's an expansion, but it seems to have as much content as a full game.

It was my second time finishing Dying Light, but this is my first time playing The Following. It's basically more of the same but in a very different environment compared to the main game. It also adds a vehicle and a new skill tree.

Oh man yeah, that's a game I keep telling myself that I simply must replay, Elex. Maybe later this year, and I hope you have a great journey there!
Thank you. :) It's a bit disorienting to jump back into the middle of a game after such a long break, but it's all coming back to me now, and I'm having a great time.

Back
Top Bottom