Why? Revenge for the anal probing?
Yes !!!

(this message was so short that I had to increase its content by at least 10 more words)

Professor Roqua strikes again!

And yes Ion, there are many people that actually believe in the Grays, the Reptilians, and Bigfoot.

Oh well, it's a free world (mostly)... Bigfoot exists btw... I going to the swimming bath two times a week and I'm sure I saw him a few times...

With the new and exciting places my body decides to grow hair, I actually might be turning into big foot. My eyebrows are out of control. Its almost to the point where I have to trim them every other day to keep the wild ones at bay. I was washing my hands after going to the bathroom when I noticed a wild hair growing out of my right eyebrow that would put my pubics to shame. I pulled it out and it was like a huge spider leg. It was thicker than any hair any human has ever grown. I saved it to show to my wife but she didnt care at all (she actually gets made when I save interesting things my body makes to show her).

Also, when I pluck my noise hairs, I now get a see through clear nose hair about every third or forth nose hair. Clear like the things that hold tags onto clothes. Its wierd.

Yeah right, pffft. If you were turning into a bigfoot, your girlfriend would notice.

And aliens are real. Its even a motion picture. Called "Aliens."

Last edited:
As further proof, here is another actual photograph of an alien encounter, this time in Montana. The person that took the photo is actually missing, for real, they cant find him. Also, you may have noticed their blue uniforms. Blue means they come in peace.

fig09-aliens-crop.jpg

The guy that took the previous photo also took this credible photograph of their spaceship

Ever-Light_Flashlight_LED_Bulb.JPG

And they captured the aliens dog, but they let it go after taking this photo

dog_guly-763287.jpg

They also left behind this strange relic.

206077975_b8f5dd73e7_o.jpg

LOL. Some things you can find on the internet are pretty frightening.

Last edited:
I think that if they really meant the end of times, it mgiht just mean the end of times.... You guys a making a big fuss of this :D All it means is we'll die a horrible death by the hands of Quetzalcoatl :p

I wasn't offended by your comment, just interested in hearing more. Would the headline read, "Stupid American moons aliens while screaming, 'probe this, you alien bitches!', causing aliens to retaliate agianst the loving and innocent French in a laser beam shoting rampage."

I think I watch too many American Disaster Movies. Assuming the "Aliens" will not be aggressive, then probably humans wont be either. But if any humans would misunderstand or misinterpret an Aliens actions as a threat, then this could potentially lead to bad consequences.

Take Godzilla for example. The scene where they prepared fish for the large lizard. The lizard just swallowed as much fish as he could, and did not cause any aggressiveness. But still the Army attacked it. I know its just a movie, but that would be very bad if they did it against aliens.

The REAL thing about 2012 is that the "long counting" Maya calendar ends at that point.

THEN, the SECOND "long counting" or "long run" begins.

Wikipedia says about it :

December 21 — The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar used by the Maya civilization of pre-Columbian Mesoamerica completes its thirteenth b'ak'tun cycle since the calendar's mythical starting point (equivalent to 3114 BC August 11 in the proleptic Gregorian calendar, according to the "GMT-correlation" JDN= 584283). The Long Count b'ak'tun date of this starting point (13.0.0.0.0) is repeated, for the first time in a span of approximately 5,125 solar years. The significance of this period-ending to the pre-Columbian Maya themselves is unclear, and there is an incomplete inscription (Tortuguero Stela 6) which records this date. It is also to be found carved on the walls of the Temple of Inscriptions in Palenque, where it functions as a base date from which other dates are computed. However, it is conjectured that this may represent in the Maya belief system a transition from the current Creation world into the next. The December solstice for 2012 also occurs on this day.
December 23 — The alternative date for the completion of the thirteenth b'ak'tun cycle in the Maya calendar, using a version of the GMT-correlation based on a JDN of 584285 (a.k.a. the "Lounsbury correlation"), which is supported by a smaller number of Mayanist researchers.

This is fairly correct.

More info in that matter : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar
I can safely recommend reading it, because the whole system is so much different from "western" calendar systems !

Edit : If you want to learn much more about the Maya, I can highly recommend visiting www.mesoweb.com !

www.ancientscripts.com is also very interesting !

Edit : Wikipedia article specifically on the LOng Counting calendar : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_Long_Count_calendar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom