Antharion - A Fluent First Look

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone!
smiley-cool.gif

Today I'm sharing a video from "A Fluent First Look" series where I take a look at various RPGs that catch my eye. In this episode, I take the recently released open-world RPG, Antharion, out for a spin and see what's what!

Hello! In this first look video, we take a look at the recently-released open-world RPG, AntharioN!

AntharioN is an open-world, party-based, turn-based RPG with old-school sensibilities and a charming art style. It was successfully Kickstarted and marks one of the many successful releases we've seen from the Kickstarter platform.

If you'd like to read or see more of this game, then check it out on the Steam store by going here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/293...

If you'd like to see me play more of this game, or perhaps create a unique Let's Play for the game, please sound off in the comments section of this video and let me know! The more people that comment and like this video the higher the chance of more AntharioN videos going forward! =)
Enjoy!
smiley-laughing.gif

More information.

Thanks for the video, Fluent. You've awakened my interest in this game. It looks just like the kind of game I like.

You're welcome. :) I'm glad it inspired you.

Looking back at the first hour of the game already, I can tell I made some interesting choices. A Wolfkin Thief, which grants great HP of the Wolfkin race, instead of a Wolfkin Fighter. And an Elf Sage who has great dexterity and can wield a bow instead of the staff I gave her. Those are just a few things I noticed and will improve on going forward.

It seems like there is a lot of room for character development and interesting builds in this game. Definitely right up my alley as well. :)

It's also open-world and tries to capture some of the magic of that formula as well. I haven't played long enough to really check the world out thoroughly, but a huge open-world to explore can't be a bad thing. Definitely piques my interest with that as well.

Definitely will have to find the time to play this one through. Perhaps I can make a few more videos as well. =)

Nice video, Fluent.

I'll get it when I have the chance (a.k.a. I'll buy it when it gets some good discount :p )

Also 2HD sword Wolfkin warrior, Felmur thief (bow) and two Necrophil dark mages makes an easy start. Right to the jail after killing the two guards at starter map. The game becomes fun, after starting stealing the NPC's blind: keys, necklaces, gold, sextant, etc… Too bad you can't steal from shelves in the store. :) High luck helps a lot.

Nice video, Fluent.

I'll get it when I have the chance (a.k.a. I'll buy it when it gets some good discount :p )

Cool! It seems like a good game so far, and others are saying the same.

Also 2HD sword Wolfkin warrior, Felmur thief (bow) and two Necrophil dark mages makes an easy start. Right to the jail after killing the two guards at starter map. The game becomes fun, after starting stealing the NPC's blind: keys, necklaces, gold, sextant, etc… Too bad you can't steal from shelves in the store. :) High luck helps a lot.

Thanks for the tips. =)

Hello all! =)

Just a few more videos to show you what the game is all about. Quite fun dungeon diving and getting new loot as well as developing your characters as you see fit. Good stuff. =)

Enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom