The Dwarves - Meet "Narmora" Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Gamebanshee they have the latest hero video from The Dwarves known as Narmora.

The latest Meet the Dwarves video from KING Art Games introduces Narmora the Assassin, an elf who can leap around the battlefield and backstab enemies, sometimes even chaining kills with her Shadow Death skill. Take a look at the video presentation below:
More information.

Looks kinda neat. Some of the background areas remind me a lot of the action-RPG Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Has a similar LotR vibe overall.

Off-topic, but War in the North is a pretty fun action-RPG as well. It's unique in that it's not a total loot-fest or Diablo-style RPG. It's actually a very unique RPG that has action combat, but still feels like a "real" RPG, if that makes sense. It has an intriguing storyline, interesting locations, great and intense battles and still feels at its core as a "real" RPG, if that makes sense. Also fun to co-op the game with someone else and the 3rd party member's AI is actually at times really impressive. So impressive that the 3rd character saved us many times throughout the course of the game and always seemed to make the "right" move.

I'd recommend that game if you're in the mood for some orc and goblin slaughtering in Middle Earth. :)

I loved war in the north, my son and I co-op'd it twice.

This doesn't really give me that same vibe though, but it does look like it has potential.

I loved war in the north, my son and I co-op'd it twice.

This doesn't really give me that same vibe though, but it does look like it has potential.

Yeah, different vibe for sure, but for some reason the environments just reminded me of it a bit (especially that large doorway with the set of stairs to the left and right of it. Reminds me of a particularly nasty "protect the door from trolls" fight. :p).

Funny, but I saw a Torment or Tyranny screenshot today that also looked *exactly* like one of the environments from this game in the video. Weird.

Anywho, this Dwarves game has some potential. I liked the set piece with the warrior dwarf fighting off hordes of monsters on the bridge outside the keep.

Back
Top Bottom