Dark Souls III - Gameplay & Combat Overhaul mod

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on a gameplay & combat overhaul mod called Champion's Ashes. Be careful of using it through as it could get you banned.

Again, its modding team has stated that Bandai Namco will ban you when using this mod. Therefore, you should make alternative Family Share Steam accounts. After you have set up another account, you can easily download and install the files onto your game, without fear of getting banned on your main account. You can find a guide for setting up a Family Share account here. Once Bandai Namco bans you, you can play online on the banned servers.

You can download Dark Souls 3 Champion's Ashes from here, and you can find below its main changes.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Liked DS3 quite a lot. It was well optimised for PC and it played great with Steam controller. That made it most enjoyable game in series for me at the end.

But pvp mod? Thx not interested here. Never understood obsession some people
built towards this series and completely crazy amounts of time they can spend in pvp.

Yeah you typically get banned for hacking game files to have a combat advantage in an online game. It's called cheating. Interesting choice to make publicity of it and advertise how to manipulate steam features to get around the bans, though.

PS: I don't mean to offend the one posting the news who obviously just wants to share some cool feature with the community, but as someone who has played and occasionally still plays online Dark Souls and hates being killed by hackers (as anyone here, I bet, unless they are on the hacker side), it feels like a post like this belongs more to Unknowncheats.com.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom