Wasteland 3 - Bonus Game Keys Available

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The latest update for Wasteland 3 makes available to backers the bonus game keys using CrowdOx.

Bonus Game Keys Now Available

You may remember that we offered several bonus games during the campaign, and we know many of you have been waiting! We're happy to say those are now available too.

When completing your CrowdOx survey, you will get a chance to select your free game and whether you prefer Steam or GOG.com. After completing your survey, CrowdOx will send you your game key(s) in an email - you can use them and start playing immediately.

Important Note: The free game offerings from third parties (STASIS, UnderRail, Shadowrun: Dragonfall) will be available for the next three months only. You will not be able to claim those game keys after March 6th, so please get them while you can!

This same restriction does not apply to our own games such as Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera, only the ones mentioned above.

Once again, if you are missing your CrowdOx survey, you can request CrowdOx re-send it by visiting this page. And if you have any other pledge issues on CrowdOx, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

That is all for now, but I will have more to share in coming months. See you then!
More information.

Did anyone get their GoG keys yet? I went for a steam UnderRail and a GoG shadowrun (since I already had it on Steam) and got the steam keys but no luck on the GoG yet. Guess I just wait for now?

Did anyone get their GoG keys yet? I went for a steam UnderRail and a GoG shadowrun (since I already had it on Steam) and got the steam keys but no luck on the GoG yet. Guess I just wait for now?

I've got gog UnderRail already, my email was instantly sent. Make sure you check your spam folder.

Message InXile if you haven't received an email.

This is just for backers over a certain pledge level right?

I think I backed at the $28 tier. I unexpectedly got a copy of Underrail, a game I have wanted to pick up after filling out the survey (which I assumed was related to my Wasteland 3 reward). How can you beat that?

Expect less, appreciate more. You will be sure to feel rewarded!

They haven't sent my UnderRail Gog key either. All I received is an e-mail that confirms my pledge, free game included. I didn't understand.

They haven't sent my UnderRail Gog key either. All I received is an e-mail that confirms my pledge, free game included. I didn't understand.

Have you clicked on the link that takes you to the CrowdOx site? Fill out the form and confirm what version of the free game you want then they will send the email. If your still confused email inXile. The fig update has the details.

The GoG keys for Shadowrun were just sent to me today. I had to wait 2 days so don't lose hope :)

I'm thinking that it sounds like if you have multiple keys coming from different providers there is a bit of a delay - I did get some of my keys instantly.

I sent an e-mail to Inxile yesterday and they said that due to the unforeseen demand they run out of gog keys. I think we have to wait a few days for new keys to receive.

Back
Top Bottom