RPGWatch Turns 10 - Loot Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Often at Gamescom, publishers would hand me some loot. As most of that stuff I never have found a use for, I gave or throw it away. Below are the items that are left and that I want to send to whomever wants it. There are a total of 9 items. I made some photos of the items, but dod not spent too much time in making them very good. I think you get the idea.

Elex artbook

tn_Elex_Artbook.jpg

The Elex artbook isn too big, but it contains a couple of nice pieces of artwork of vistas and monsters

Europa Universalis IV Mouse Pad

tn_EuropaUniversalis_MousePad.jpg

A reasonably big mouse pad featuring the world in Europa Universalis IV.

Farming Simulator Shirt

tn_FarmingSimulator_Shirt.jpg

This is more blue than it looks in the photo. It comes in the size L

Morning Men Artbook

tn_MorningMen_Artbook.jpg

This is an artbook which has a large number of pages. It looks like they spent some time and effort on this one.

A Space Cap and Button

tn_Space_Cap_and_Button.jpg

These items are related to space games. The first is a cap for Stellaris and the other is a button, for a game that I don know what it is for anymore, but it had to do with a space game.

The Witcher 3 Jigsaw Puzzle and Bag

tn_TheWitcher3_Puzzle_and_bag.jpg

If you are into jigsaw puzzels and also can get enough of The Witcher 3, this might be something for you.
The jigsaw puzzle is already 3 years old, but is unused and still in its wrapping.

Torment Pen and Bag

tn_Torment_Pen_and_Bag.jpg

As the title says, it is a pen and a bag of Torment: Tides of Numenera.

Tyranny Mouse Pad

tn_Tyranny_MousePad.jpg

This is a big mouse pad, you need some desk space for this one.

Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr T-Shirt

tn_Warhammer40K_T-shirt.jpg

A T-shirt for the bigger ones amongst us, or for those who just like wide shirts. It comes in size XXL.

Seven T-shirt and Bag

https://www.rpgwatch.com/show/imageview?ref=2&id=1&articleid=#&sub=05&name=Seven_shirt_and_bag.jpg
tn_Seven_shirt_and_bag.jpg

A T-shirt (size M) and a Bag from the upcoming game Seven: The Days Long Gone

And here are Da Rulez:

1. You need to be registered at RPGWatch before the 18th of October 2016, to be able to participate.
  2. You need to reply to this news posting, stating which of these items you want or don't want, or don't mention that, in which case you will be surprised.
  3. If you are banned, you cannot participate anymore.
  4. Everybody fulfilling the first three rules, gets one ticket for the raffle. Nobody is excluded.
  5. If you have a ticket then for every year that you are registered at RPGWatch you get one additional ticket (we base this on months, so if you registered in October 2006, you get 10 additional tickets, If you registered in November 2006, you get 9 additional tickets).
  6. If you have a ticket then for every 500 posts you have (at the end of this giveaway), you get one additional ticket.
  7. We will draw as much tickets as are needed to give away all the items listed above. Once you have won an item, you are excluded from winning another in this giveaway, unless the number of participants is lower than the number of available items.
  8. If your name is drawn in the raffle, we will try as much as possible to take your mentioned preferences for games into account and we will sent the item to you after we have contatced you via PM and you provided us with the address to ship the item to.
  9. The giveaway will last until Friday the 12th of November.
More information.

Last edited:
And here is some loot from the last Gamescom events that I'm giving away and will sent to you (if you won an item), wherever you might live.

I wouldn't mind the ELEX artbook as my #1 choice, and then after that either of the mousepads or the Morning Men artbook...

Thanks for the giveaway Myrthos! Good luck to all who enter!

I'd take either mousepad (prefer the Tyranny one).

Thanks for the giveaways!

I would be interested in the Elex artbook, then the mouse pads and the puzzle from Witcher 3.

Thanks! ;)

WOW! Endless shower of goodies. Thank you Myrthos.
This time I am in for, The Witcher 3 jigsaw puzzle + bag.

Now you tempt me! :)
I'd be up for either of the artbooks and mousepads.

Oops, forgot one item. Added a Seven T-shirt with a bag. If anyone wants to modify their choice just post again.

Lots of neat stuff, Myrthos.

I would like to enter for the Witcher 3 puzzle+bag please. My second choice would be the Elex art book.

Wow, we are just showered with gifts these days! I'd like a shot at that uber mouse pad, por favor! The Tyranny one, that is.

Last edited:
The Tyranny mouse pad would be cool. I like the big pads because my cat likes to lay on my pad :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom