Scorn - Delayed into 2019

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Scorn is described as an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game. OnlySP reports that due to additional funding becoming available Scorn will be delayed into 2019 instead of the originally planned October 2018.

Scorn, the H. R. Giger-inspired horror title from Ebb Software, has been delayed until next year following an injection of third-party funds.

In a statement on the game’s website, the developer said that as a result of this new funding, it was able to make a “much better quality, fully realised game.” However, for this project to see completion, Ebb would have to spend more time than anticipated in development, pushing it beyond the original October 2018 release window.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

All in all, that's good news.

I hope it is more of an adventure game than a FPShooter.. I really do.. If it isn't good thing I can always replay the good old Darkseed, which I have original from back then and even had speech on a damn PC speaker (!!!) - Imaybe the only one!).. Darkseed while small in length and unfair as many adventures of the time, was a great game with a huge huge atmosphere, thanx to H. R. Giger's worlds.)..

Besides good old Darkseed (which I have original from back then and it even has damned speech on the PC speaker, YES on the PC SPEAKER, no sound card -!!-) has
any other game been inspired

Back
Top Bottom