Siege of Dragonspear - CE & New Beamdog Client

Especially their customer service... *cough*

Their customer service leaves something to be desired, especially after dealing with a company like Amazon (best customer service by far I've ever encountered.) Steam takes too much time to get back to you. BUT, I was pleasantly surprised by their dedication to an issue and the solutions they offer. I recently had some dealings with them over the Steam Controller and some of the things they were suggesting were pretty impressive from a customer service standpoint. The person I was talking to really knew what they were doing. They even offered "last resort" options that featured some possible solutions found by others on more obscure forums, and even suggested some obscure apps or files that may have solved the issue. I wasn't expecting that kind of stuff from them. They just need to work on their speed of response. :)

I adore Steam. I am now an official fanboi because of the Steam Controller. :) Their service is pretty amazing, too, honestly.
I am now an official fanboi because of the Steam Controller. :) Their service is pretty amazing, too, honestly.
…because of the Steam Controller. :) Their service is pretty amazing, too, honestly.
Their service is pretty amazing, too, honestly.

* thick period of silence *

* clears throat and begins talking in a doctor's voice *

Tell me something Fluent… Is sadomasochism something which had arisen gradually, or was it a sudden transition?

Oh. And welcome to the ward.

Hmm? I'd say the Steam service is amazing. Thousands of games a click away, convenience, speed. Forums. Sales all the time. I like it.

Then again, everything is amazing and nobody is happy. :D

Back
Top Bottom