CD Projekt - The Story of CD Projekt P2 & 3

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Noclip's second part of his documentary on CD Projekt focuses on the story behind The Witcher 1 & 2. The third part focuses on designing The Witcher 3.

We continue the story of CD Projekt by talking to the people who designed, produced and played the first two games in the franchise.

Ever wondered how CD Projekt created the world of The Witcher 3? We talk to people from environmental design, level design and open world design about how they collaborated to make the world of Wild Hunt.
More information.

I hope to play Witcher 3 when (if) the price ever drops. Probably not until their next game is released.

Very interesting videos, thanks.

I'm glad to see it turned out for the best, despite the troubled position they were in. I had no idea it was that bad for a while. They even took the time to create an EE version of TW1 during all of that, which is impressive.

Also, seeing so much of TW3 really makes me want to play it again. It's almost a shame it's so massive (probably 200+ hours even for someone who knows the game if both DLCs are included).

A lot of this is repeat from previous interviews. Mind you the videos are entertaining but so far not much of it is actually new news. Still they must be very happy with witcher's performance. My only concern is that investors get nasty during the downtime (the time between game releases); this is one of the problems with a 'public' company though perhaps things are different in Poland ?

Back
Top Bottom