Gemini Rue now on Steam

Hmm, just found it it's currently part of the new "Indie Royale Bundle" which is basically like the Humble Bundle more or less.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

They're having issues with generating the Steam keys but that should be fixed soon. At current they don't list Gemini Rue as coming with a Steam key but it's been said they will be adding that soon as well.

Hmm, just found it it's currently part of the new "Indie Royale Bundle"
...and is dirt cheap (atm, the price goes up as more are sold)! Damnation, shouldn't have been so hasty and bought it off Steam yesterday. Oh well, it wasn't exactly expensive on Steam either. Money well spent either way. I like the Blade Runner vibe I'm getting from the game.

P.S. Gemini Rue isn't an RPG, so this is a wrong sub-forum. SHould be moved to non-RPG discussion, IMO.

…and is dirt cheap (atm, the price goes up as more are sold)! Damnation, shouldn't have been so hasty and bought it off Steam yesterday. Oh well, it wasn't exactly expensive on Steam either. Money well spent either way. I like the Blade Runner vibe I'm getting from the game.

P.S. Gemini Rue isn't an RPG, so this is a wrong sub-forum. SHould be moved to non-RPG discussion, IMO.

I bought it too before the bundle but I don't mind supporting the developer and I really like the atmosphere of the game.

I think it's RPG-ish or at least has elements of and might be of interest to RPG players. I thought the indie part was more defining of it and there's other stuff in this forum like Minecraft and some of the stuff mentioned in the Android thread that's borderline. A couple of others with threads are more simulation game than RPG too.

If a mod wants to move it, they can. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom