Grim Dawn - The Stats of Legends

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In a new misdaventure for Grim Dawn we learn more about some of the legendaries.

Grim Misadventures continues! Last time, we left you with a preview of our upcoming Build 28. This major update is bound to shake things up as we introduce our final layer of character customization, the Devotion System. And the best part is, its release is right around the corner as we apply our finishes touches.

There is one other thing that is highly anticipated, however, that was not quite ready for Build 28. Instead, you can look forward to it in our December update. I’m referring to Legendary items, the highest tier of equipment in Grim Dawn. In the past, we have shown you some of the art of these amazing items, but their attributes have remained a mystery. Today, we are ready to lift the curtain on some of our Legendaries.
Thanks Eye.

More information.

as we apply our finishes touches.

LOL. Ironic.

Glad to hear them say release is right around the corner. Act1 was fun, but I didn't want to keep revisiting it with each update so I've left it alone since then.

Gotta admit I've enjoyed my time with Grim Dawn, but I end up stopping to play before I can finish the act to be honest. Not sure if it's cuz it gets too repeatable or if Diablo and Path of Exile has fed me enough of the genre in general. I'm sure I'll give it another shot once it's in release state though.

Back
Top Bottom