Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians enhanced edition has now been released.

Enhanced Edition !

The version 1.0i has just been released, and this is another important update that brings new features and polishing to the game.

This is the 8th big update since the initial release of the game on Steam, back in November 2015, and hopefully you'll agree that all these updates combined deserve the title of "Enhanced Edition" !

Before seeing a recap of all the improvements done, let's focus on the version 1.0i

So its main additions are :

- a better streamlined party creation with more info where it's needed
- a macro system to save & restore your team members' ability queue
- smoother rendering if you play with a refresh rate higher than 60hz
- new Toggle Selection icon that should make its use clearer when discovering the game

Full changelog can be seen here, as usually : http://steamcommunity.com/app/409450/discussions/0/490123727974362306/?ctp=8#c1457328392103001810
[...]
More information.

Had this one in my backlog for quite a while now, looks like it might be time to give it a go, Dev always seems very active with updates and bug fixes.

Yeah I played the first level and enjoyed it well enough but then got distracted by another release. Sounds like this might be a good time to have another go.

I got bored with this after a level-and-a-half. It seems okay but didn't grab my interest.

@NFLed,
did you get bored because there was too much fight ? If so, you can turn on the "Low Enemy Density" in Options -> Game Options, which removes about half of the Common enemies, but not the Elites nor the Bosses ; you can enable this option at any time if you think there's too much combat ; loot and XP will be automatically adjusted so the game plays the same.

Or did you get bored because the level layout was too complex ? If so, the 2nd level is one of the most complex level in the whole game ; most of the other levels are easier to navigate through, although they still require some thinking to be explored.

Note: I'm the game author. :)

Back
Top Bottom