HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted a demo for Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden:

A free demo of Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden is now available!

Tell your friends

Aye Banishers!

Good news number one: Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden now offers a free demo playable on all platforms.

If you liked Banishers and won't play the demo because you already played the game, tell your friends to give it a try!

In this demo, you can play the first mission of the game and get to know Antea and Red's story as ghosts hunters sent to lift the mysterious curse of New Eden...
The demo save files can be transferred to the full game, allowing you to carry your progress over.

[...]
More information.

I am such a huge fan of demos and wish more developers provided them. I’ll definitely try this one out!

Interesting. It seems they are quite confident... or sales significantly dropped?
The game has interesting concept but I would prefer solve more diverse cases, not just supernatural stuff that can become a little samey after several cases... and with the same option at the end to "ascent" or "banish" the culprit.

Interesting. It seems they are quite confident... or sales significantly dropped?
It's possible they always planned on a demo but just didn't have the time to do it till now.
The game has interesting concept but I would prefer solve more diverse cases, not just supernatural stuff that can become a little samey after several cases... and with the same option at the end to "ascent" or "banish" the culprit.
I think I only played for around 10-12 hours, and it was already starting to feel samey to me. Doesn't mean it's bad though. It's a story-heavy game, and I'm not a big story guy. From what I experienced, the writing seemed pretty good.

Weird to see a demo after release but hey love to see developers offer them.

Last edited:
Is their? I would love to see the stats. As most demos I see are for games not released. Usually as a way to gain interest with all the various Steam festivals.