game crashes within 2 minutes on my quite modern pc. so not so next gen i guess.

Works okay in the quick 15 minutes I played.
Starts minimised for some reason, so I have to ALT-TAB into it.
Wonder if it still CTDs on area transition sometimes for me? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

EDIT: other than the ALT-TAB stuff above, seems to be working smoothly for me. My occasional CTDs have gone. I appear to have been lucky. (y)

Last edited:
This Bethesda's games have so much beginner issues.
I installed fallout NV,fallout 3 and fallout 4 on my gaming machine. I couldn't start NW or 3 as it just turned off and on launcher after I press play.
Fallout 4 was working only in windowed mode. After two day of debugging and trying all kind of hacks I found out that games can't handle some Croatian letters in my username, so it created additional 2 user folders with game ini files and then couldn't decide which one to use.
Then I created new admin user on my windows with simple name, installed games and started all of them successfully.
Started playing NV just to crash after pressing new game.
Then I installed Viva New Vegas mod and game again crashed.
After that I was disabling parts of mod one by one until I got stable game.

Now I play stable NV(until I alt+tab) where all characters are bald, but that is OK, as that is what radiation do to you IRL. :D

Last edited:
Aye weapon debris still not fixed, as Gwendo said that's a CTD waiting to happen.

The game is running mostly great for me. I have 223 mods, none with F4SE (although it was updated but I'm fine without it for now).

ENB had to be fixed but its mostly working now.

The one main issue I have noticed on my PC is I am getting the occasional lag-stutter when running and loading up new cells. Not all the time but enough its annoying. Usually lasts about 2-4 seconds then goes away for that area. Not talking about entering interiors but traveling distance. A long, long time ago I had this, only worse, but it stopped like a good 5 years past. The update seems to have returned it but not as badly. it's not bad enough to look into fixing/researching right now but enough to be thinking "well it wasn't like this before the stupid patch" sort of thing.

My guy Grim with his companions ED-E the Eyebot and Dogmeat.

Personally anything pre-Starfield always CTDs no matter what anyone claimed even with all the fixes offered online. Yet others have no problems at all with CTDs it's baffling.

Fallout 3 and 4 are the worst offenders as New Vegas has mods to prevent them.

Last edited:
Well I managed to implement it and it works surprisingly stable.
Well lore after fallout 2...
Lets say I am not worried about that.