HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Turn Based Lovers checked out King Arthur: Legion IX:

GUIDE THE UNDEAD NINTH LEGION IN TACTICAL TURN-BASED RPG KING ARTHUR: LEGION IX - OVERVIEW

INVADE AVALON AS GAIUS JULIUS MENTO AND RESTORE THE ROMAN COLONY NOVA ROMA

King Arthur: Legion IX, developed by NeocoreGames, is a new turn-based tactical RPG set in the darkly reimagined Arthurian myth of the King Arthur: Knight's Tale universe. It distinguishes itself by centering on character-driven narratives and tactical gameplay, offering a unique blend of traditional RPG elements with sophisticated tactical combat.

Players step into the mythical land of Avalon, taking control of Gaius Julius Mento, the tribune of the undead Ninth Legion, introduced to a new audience with an enthralling storyline while providing seasoned players with challenging gameplay. The game focuses on its turn-based mechanics, where positioning, the use of cover, traps, and the strategic employment of heroes' abilities play pivotal roles in the outcome of battles.

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

They should make story-driven mythological CRPG with TB combat. They went this road for a long time.
And the first game has some great quests.
Yeah, I'd be curious to see what they could do with a regular CRPG.

I find it curious that they would make a separate TB tactical-RPG like this based on the same thing. Why not make an expansion or sequel to King Arthur: Knight's Tale?

Personally I wish they would go back to making small budget Total War clones.

As I enjoyed the first two King Arthur games better.