Printer.jpg

The background of this joke is actually true. Look for "Operation Paperclip" in Wikipedia.

You have of course seen this one:

But did you know:
Please mute the sound, due to the annoying soundtrack.

Norwegian with subtitles. Don't know if it's still there, because honestly and strictly speaking road signs should (probably) be standardized.

There's also this one:
As one of the comments say: "it's not particularly silly, is it?" But it reminds me of the 8 weeks I spent in the physician's military training, an event significantly affected by 30 year olds not particularly interested in being there. We had one hour practicing how to march, the officers were satisfied as long as it didn't sound entirely like rocks tumbling down. We achieved that.

pibbuR who according to some has a, perhaps not silly, but a very characteristic walk.

The screaming one is, based on the antomy of the pelvis most likely a woman. The one on the left is a bit more difficult, given the dislocation at the symphysis.

pibbuR who, not to brag, still bragging, knows a lot of anatomy. Due to his radiologist wannabe has-been career even more than your average MD.

PS.
types_of_eclipse_photo.png

Has there ever been a case where clouds covered an eclipse in Australia?

DS.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I can't answer that question, but you're welcome to drop down here and check it out in 2028!! :)