Oh man, by far the best part of the Fallout show is the music! Ink Spots, Crosby, Platters and a host of others are all well represented and honestly have hooked me onto the show more than the current stories have.

I'll call it new to me, then. Metallica kinda lost me in the mid-nineties yet I do remember that earlier period when they were close to the tops in my hat.

Yeah, I had never heard it before recently. I only know it's from 2017 because I looked it up.

Another one that's decent...

Metallica: All Nightmare Long

Still pales in comparison to their golden years though.

Last edited:
I did listen to the newer Metallica music over the past few days, it was better than I thought it might be. And by newer I mean the past decade.

RVG - Midnight Sun

Heard this one on the radio and liked it almost instantly. The chorus is catchy and somehow seems familiar. Any hints? :unsure:The video is quite nice as well.
Never heard of them, but they have a nice sound. The chorus doesn't remind me of anything in particular, but I guessed they were Australian as soon as she started singing.

It's not very new. I think it's from around 2017, but I stopped paying attention to their new releases after Load/Reload.
I remember I got to the song "Mama Said" and took the CD back to the store, exchanged it for Kill Em All. I bought it again a few weeks later, anyway. There are a couple of tracks on there I liked.