Probably also in Norway, but so far nobody has been caught. We do know however that if found knitting behind the wheel you will be pedestrian for at least a year.

It's a very old problem. I had the same issue with a few windows managers after changing the screen resolution or connecting remotely, and realizing that some windows on the right or at the bottom weren't visible nor reachable any more.

PS: But why the hell did he need Vision Pro there in the first place?

Using an electric toothbrush? And worried about safety?

No more:

Apparently, for some reason which eludes me completely, there are models that connect using Bluetooth to your cellphone which upload data to the web.

pibbuR who for obvious reasons only connects his Oral B to hands and teeth, and occasionally to the floor.

Last edited:
I use an electric toothbrush and have done so for almost twenty years, yet I'd no more connect it to my computer or mobile than I'd ram my tongue into a live socket. I plug it in for actual use time, making sure it has a sufficient charge, use it and immediately unplug afterwards. I find it works for me at least much better than a manual toothbrush and, of course, you want to floss several times a day. I get high marks whenever I visit the dentist!

I never thought I'd ever run into music more annoying than Macarena or the Lolololo song.

But I did.

pibbuR who once again (after finding the link for the benefit of the watchers) can't get it out of his head. Time for my medication.
Yep, those were the lowlights of Eurodance.

There are two virtually identical videos of this one, one has 180 mio. hits, the other 108 mio. :eek:

Monty Python has made even more annoying somgs - some of them are kind of funny, though.
My personal favourite : "I bet you they won't play thos song on the radio".