Name that game!

I'll take a guess a post 190 Rogue for the Atari ST ( Almost said Gateway to Apshai but that had no Mouse Interface and was for the C64) and Flimbo's Quest.

Shaf

Those screens are from The Temple of Apshai Trilogy. They had mouse support and updated graphics.

3797211997_6cd03ba8f6.jpg

My screenshot was from the game "Arthur's quest - battle for the kingdom".

@Jaz: Would that be Angst?

Here's another easy one - and the clue should be in the text.

Attachments

• 5794_0.png
    5794_0.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 78
Easy ones are good, as I used to play only those cRPGs others donated after they had finished them back in the days. So chance were I got the more popular games. This should be Pool of Radiance... IIRC.

EDIT
@Igharveit: YES! Angst it was :).

Dang! >:O :biggrin:

Another one of the games I 'inherited':

Attachments

• gameguess13.gif
    gameguess13.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 77
I get the feeling that maybe he did mean Jedi Knight 2 though, because it's unlikely that anyone would mistake the first Jedi Knight for using the Unreal Engine. ;)

Yep - while Jedi Knight looked decent in 1997, the Quake 2 engine a few months later, and the original Unreal engine the following year really put that engine to shame.

Hillsfar = correct :)

DeepO: Ooooh, I think I've seen it in a games magazine once. Never played it myself. If only my memory with names wasn't so bad. It's on the tip of my tongue. Something with P...?

DeepO: Ooooh, I think I've seen it in a games magazine once. Never played it myself. If only my memory with names wasn't so bad. It's on the tip of my tongue. Something with P...?

You´re on the right track here :).
AFAIK it was released only on Amiga.

Right Company, wrong Game - although it could be that they never released it outside of Germany :(

What was that, actually ?

You´re on the right track here :).
I couldn't bear it, had to cheat a bit and google for the game I had in mind. Is it "Perihelion"? (If that's the one: no wonder I couldn't remember the name.)

And now for something slightly different. No screenshot. Sound!
Guess this:

Only in mono, unfortunately, but it shouldn't be too difficult if you remember it. ;)

I don't think this one has shown up yet. God, what a time-sink...

Attachments

• screenie2.png
    screenie2.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom