Risen - New Hero Revealed

Typical hero look, similar to the default John Shepard look in Mass Effect. Certainly not bad at all, and nothing that will affect my gameplay feeling one way or the other. Basically, the hero only has to look good enough to not be distracting - if the model is so ugly it makes me sigh in disbelief every time I enter a dialogue, it will affect my experience.

Wth, she must have joined the Faction that makes women take Steroids!

She doesn't have any hair, except her face and the armor squashing her boobs, damn that must be uncomfortable. Does steroids make women's boobs shrink like men's knackers, it must?

Wow, they are really taking a step backwards with this heavy armored chick, there must be more Dexterous armors for her in the game. Maybe pick a new hairstyle and some type of lazer treatment for the beard, there must be a beauty salon in game?

There was a character in that video?
Oh, all I was looking at was that sexy environment.

"There is a great need for sarcasm font." — Source unknown.

:rolleyes: The previous one was fine...

Still they turned this thing in a "catering to the fanbase/PR" gig and every little PR
helps I guess...

And the Graphics Look very good. The model looks decent but the environment is very
well realized and seems even more alive and immersive (in this and the walkthrough
vids in gameplayers) than previous PB games, and that is saying something.

:D Yeah, must be trying to suck in as much of that lovely ocean iodine as he can...

glad i preordered it, cant wait to play. even bought a new CPU and a SSDrive

I think it's a safe assumption that you start out with basically no gear.

By the way, you people are incredibly picky - and that's pretty amazing coming from a picky prick like me :)

Back
Top Bottom