Biowear blames rival, rpgcodex.net for bad ratings

Does Biowear make good games?

• Total voters
He's the classic example of a troll with the occasional thing to say :)

Best course of action is to ignore. Reminds me....

He's the classic example of a troll with the occasional thing to say :)

Best course of action is to ignore. Reminds me….
But you are not allowed to ignore yourself. (Try it!)

How can you ignore something so adorable? He's like the bully that wants to kick over his little sister's sand castle. I have not-so-internet-savvy friends who like to do this sort of thing and then come cry to me when they bruise their knee and get their account closed again. It's so cute, you can't help creating a new one for them with one of those temporary e-mail accounts, pat them on the butt and send them on their way again. And so the cycle goes on...

How can you ignore something so adorable? He's like the bully that wants to kick over his little sister's sand castle. I have not-so-internet-savvy friends who like to do this sort of thing and then come cry to me when they bruise their knee and get their account closed again. It's so cute, you can't help creating a new one for them with one of those temporary e-mail accounts, pat them on the butt and send them on their way again. And so the cycle goes on…

This primitive reverse psychology method is so fitting for a smartphone fan stereotype ;)

you guys done with being creepy and posting pseudo-analysis of my persona?

wanna sperge it some more?

''yes''

lol, thought so.

I agree; SAGO if you can't take the heat, then get out of the fire. :)

you guys can be so mean when you want to be

A sensitive troll... Whooda thunk.

The real problem is that trolling about DA2 or even Bioware those last day, is so tedious and unimaginative. The minimal quality of trolling is to know choose original subjects, not those already covered by masses.

Say what you want about the Codex but look at their "approved" RPG game list. It is very long and every single one of those games are true RPGs, with good story telling, not dumbed down, no hand holding (you know, a game that makes you think) and no soap-opera crap like Bioware's female head writers are giving us these days.

It took me a while to mesh with them. But now I totally see their point. I 'get" them now..

Say what you want about the Codex but look at their "approved" RPG game list. It is very long and every single one of those games are true RPGs, with good story telling, not dumbed down, no hand holding (you know, a game that makes you think) and no soap-opera crap like Bioware's female head writers are giving us these days.

It took me a while to mesh with them. But now I totally see their point. I 'get" them now..

I still don't get them- But that doesn't matter because I realized right now by googleing this approved rpgs list that the Codex has a TvTrope entry.. And that just made my day.

Say what you want about the Codex but look at their "approved" RPG game list. It is very long and every single one of those games are true RPGs, with good story telling, not dumbed down, no hand holding (you know, a game that makes you think) and no soap-opera crap like Bioware's female head writers are giving us these days.It took me a while to mesh with them. But now I totally see their point. I 'get" them now..

I bet comments like those make you ultra populor with the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom