My top ten list of unmentionable games

P

pibbur

From pibbur who admits this was predictable, but who just felt like wasting some bandwitdth.

For the record, I laughed.

I disagree with #4, but overall a good list.

I've never played the . games. What year did the first . come out? Are they direct sequels? If so, shouldn't it be . .. ... ...., etc?

I strongly disagree with #2. Off the top of my head, I could easily name at least 5-6 games that are more unmentionable.

I strongly disagree with #2. Off the top of my head, I could easily name at least 5-6 games that are more unmentionable.

To each his own.

But at least we can agree on #1. As long as we're in a polite conversation.

Says pibbur who won't admit he's played and finished #1.

Remember, people, this is a PERSONAL list ... no need to get all twisted up about the relative ordering of #2 and #6 and why wasn't there (though, of course, IMNSHO opinion, having THAT game missing makes the whole thing suspect).

True, but I'm actually the master of existence - as should come as no surprise. So, I get to decide these things through my opinion.

Just like my Apple-pie recipe is the OBJECTIVELY best one in all dimensions combined.

I've never played the . games. What year did the first . come out? Are they direct sequels? If so, shouldn't it be . .. … …., etc?

Each game is evaluated on it's own lack of merits. Any occurence of sequels are purely incidental.

Well I know it's subjective, but...

were all more unmentionable to me. Heck, even . should perhaps be included.

Back
Top Bottom