Divinity Anthology

Raze

Dragon Knight
The Divinity Anthology will be available October 16th, and includes Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity 2: Developer's Cut (including a Developer Mode, which enables lots of cheats, allows you to transform into any creature, fly around Broken Valley as a dragon early in the game, and more).

Order / pre-order at the Larian Vault and get an exclusive limited edition (signed by the team, and includes a digital copy of all three games on Steam, in addition to the DVD DRM-free versions).

Also included in the anthology are 2 soundtrack CDs (of game and previously unreleased music), a 130+ page digital art and story book, a behind-the-scenes documentary, stickers, a couple double sided posters and unique DLC items for the upcoming games Divinity - Dragon Commander and Divinity - Original Sin.

See the anthology website and announcement video for more details.

Selling it again?

Will people who already, y'know, own their games, get a patch?

What kind of patch ?

Last time I asked a patch for the Steam / Larian Vault version of Divine Divinity had not been confirmed, but if it is updated that version will be released on GOG, as well, as long as there are no issues doing so. There GOG version of Beyond Divinity will also be updated, again if there are no issues going so.
I'll check again now that the anthology is officially announced.

Speaking of which, Swen Vincke has a new blog post about Hatching the Anthology.

That's a fantastic deal for anyone who hasn't played the series yet. At $30, I'm tempted to buy it just for the extra goodies.

That's a fantastic deal for anyone who hasn't played the series yet. At $30, I'm tempted to buy it just for the extra goodies.

That's what I did. :D

Although, I bought Divine Divinity super cheap on GOG and got a free copy of Beyond (on GOG again). So I feel like I should give Larian some money.

I think I'm going to get this - as a fan. ;)

Last edited:
DD and BD will be updated, and Larian is working with Steam and Focus on a patch for DKS to add the Developer Mode.

Steam still needs to give the final conformation, but should list BD as well as the anthology. GOG will add D2DC.

Very nice.
Soundtracks are probably worth the price alone :).
The announcement vid is pretty funny.

You can throw lots of money with the GOG Pay What You Want: Divinity Anthology deal… though technically you pay what you want for DD, if you beat the current average you get BD and if you are in the top 10% you get D2DC (plus the digital extras from the anthology). Currently the average / 90% points are at about $8 / $16, but that may come down as the promotion continues and lots of people just buy DD for $0.01.
There are unlockable bonuses if enough people participate.

Both DD and BD have been updated to Anthology editions on GoG. BD finally works again on my system. No slowdown or resolution problems thus far, and I'm bout to exit the compound (stealth area).

Are you referring to the start of the citadel? Despite the warning, the DK patrols there are not too tough to beat. I moved my characters separately, so the warrior stayed in front of the archer (who was set to aggressive to automatically start attacking when my warrior got the attention of a DK Patrol) and didn't have any problems. If you sneak through it is slower getting back and forth, if you need to.

BTW, the 'top supporter' price point for all three games on GOG is now under $13.

EDIT: The second milestone has been reached. Youtube: Larian Special Video 2: E3 2000 tech demo of LMK.

see the blog post: The good, the bad and the unexpected

Last edited:
If anyone in the US wants the retail version, Amazon imported some stock from the UK, and has the Divinity Anthology Collectors Edition listed at $45. It is also available from Amazon in Japan, and of course directly from the Larian Vault.

The the 'top supporter' price for the GOG PWYW promotion has dropped to under $12.50 for all 3 Divinity games. It seemed to be fairly stable today, but more people just getting DD for $0.01 may bring the price down further in the next couple days.

I got a bit confused. Does the bundle include D2: DKS ?

Did they put a minimum/maximum limit? Can't seem to pay more than $40 or less than $1.

Did they put a minimum/maximum limit? Can't seem to pay more than $40 or less than $1.

From GoG:

I want to pay more than $39.99 for this bundle--can I?
That's so nice of you! You can easily give more to Larian and to GOG.com by clicking on the number next to the green “checkout now” button and typing in any number you like.

Same for <$1

Back
Top Bottom