Watch in trouble?

Great, thanks.

So if you now managed to meaningfully autofill Subject and Message, I'd be happy.
And I'd suggest you for Nobel price. ;)

Nice try :)

However I vote for removal of that last feature ;)

Heh, yeah, it's only temporary. :)

Haha. :D

And now it's gone. Need to work some more on my algorithm…

Back on topic:

Myrthos asked me (again) to join the RPGWatch team to make the Steam curation list even more official and to help out a bit.
I said yes (if the team agrees). So expect a newsbit from time to time send in by me. I'll continue to manage the Steam site of RPGWatch (plus curation list) and maybe establish a GOG Galaxy (plus GOGMix) RPGWatch community as well (if this is possible - I'm still learning the features of the Galaxy beta client).

That's great news, HiddenX. I'm not a big fan of the curated stuff, but I still find that it is a bonus to RPGWatch in general. They need to change you from Donor to Team :D

I'm not a big fan of the curated stuff…

Make a good game suggestion, write a short (152 characters) description, and enhance the list… :biggrin:

In all seriousness: Since the beginning of the curation list in September 2014 I'm trying out a lot more games. And I found some hidden gems that I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Let me know how the Galaxy part goes. I'm on there but I don't use GOG a lot.

My deal is that through all the years I have a whole bunch of games that I like to replay frequently (Skyrim, MM3-8, Two Worlds 2, Fallout 3 and NV, etc.). I'd rather replay these than try something new, most of the time. I have just enough spare time to add new games to the queue. In the last 12 months I played Risen 3, and tried Wasteland 2, Pillars, Dead State and a few others. That's why curation doesn't do much for me personally. I'm not looking for more games :)

My deal is that through all the years I have a whole bunch of games that I like to replay frequently (Skyrim, MM3-8, Two Worlds 2, Fallout 3 and NV, etc.).

Seriously? Two Worlds 2 was as disappointing as NWN2 and KOTOR2. I know this as I was the Superadmin for Two Worlds for a long time (and in fact originally appointed the current US SA as an Admin). *shrug* Each to their own.

Back
Top Bottom