Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

Unless they've made some changes, 4 thieves lack a LOT of the synergy this game has to offer. Or they could outfit you with elemental bolts and grenades to give you a fighting chance against some of the heavy magic users.

Unless they've made some changes, 4 thieves lack a LOT of the synergy this game has to offer. Or they could outfit you with elemental bolts and grenades to give you a fighting chance against some of the heavy magic users.

Well, I haven't played with four thieves, but if you can land a sneak attack it's gonna hurt. A lot.

Welcome aboard =)

Im not much of a forum warrior myself…I enjoy how easy it is to read The Watch, see the "hot topics" and comment here and there as opposed to the layout used on the codex. That and the fact that I much prefer the "atmosphere" here.

Nicely said Galaad. I've been coming to this site for 9 years now and have always found it to be one of the best sites for the genre of games I care about most- RPG's. I have nothing against The Codex but I think The Watch's layout is by far superior and the members here are kind and passionate about their games.

Thanks for donating :)

The event is most likley going to be Tuesday evening. Just have to arrange a time that fits for all.

Is anybody here going to play the game in coop? I'm pretty much SP only and I really hope the game will deliver on that...

Thanks for donating :)

The event is most likely going to be Tuesday evening. Just have to arrange a time that fits for all.

Any technical requirements, necessary software installations?

I have to work on Monday and Tuesday so I have only time to install something tomorrow evening.

Any technical requirements, necessary software installations?

I have to work on Monday and Tuesday so I have only time to install something tomorrow evening.

If you have some time and feel like it, until Myrthos comes back with all the details, it may be worth it to continue shedding that D:OS encounter "rust" :biggrin: . I have a theory that the RPGCodex "puritans" will claim you as one of their own in case their champion loses;) . Admitting defeat to the Watch is tantamount to blasphemy.

Is training in D:OS really useful? - I have heard that even for the upcoming enhanced edition all basic combat mechanics have changed.

I think I drink a beer or two and rely on my intuition :)

Like you I think that would be the best preparation :)

Sounds as good as any plan out there I guess =P...I think it may be more usefull to watch combat section of videos they may have posted on youtube\twitch so far.

Personally I would not prepare at all and just see what happens.
But, whatever you do, try to have fun :)

Personally I would not prepare at all and just see what happens.
But, whatever you do, try to have fun :)

Oh, the fun is assured. I'm sure HiddenX likes games and especially Larian games, how could he not have fun?!:)

Is anybody here going to play the game in coop? I'm pretty much SP only and I really hope the game will deliver on that…

I only played D:OS in coop mod, either with my girlfriend or with a friend.
But I don't see why D:OS2 could not be played in solo (you just have to be a little bit schizophrenic in the dialogue to start a squabble between your characters ;)).

About the challenge where HiddenX will play, how can we watch it?

It will be on Twitch

Back
Top Bottom