Happy Holidays

Truth hurts, although "mean" might be a bit strong. "Crotchety" and "grandma" are pretty much given, though.

Of course, our aged Corwin forgets to mention that he plays a back-row-hiding, snot-nosed-wimp, spellcaster most of the time, leaving the real combat to CM while he tosses the occasional color spray and picks up all the good loot...

Not sure if I should add Dte to my list or thank him...........Ok as it is Christmas I will thank him. Yes, I almost always play a fighter. I even tried to keep Corwin alive for a while, then I realized he was cleaning out all the chests while I was gettin beat on.

Never trust wizards :biggrin:

Not sure if I should add Dte to my list or thank him...........Ok as it is Christmas I will thank him. Yes, I almost always play a fighter. I even tried to keep Corwin alive for a while, then I realized he was cleaning out all the chests while I was gettin beat on.

LOL! :lol:

I don't play a wizard, I play a sorcerer; they are quite different!! :) The only time we let CM play a caster, we spent more time finding her body to ressurect it, than we spent killing the monsters!! I think the score on deaths was something like Corwin 1, CM 319!! :biggrin:

Just you wait. See if I pull your butt out of the fire when we have our next session! *evil smile*

:lol:
Seems I've missed this thread and thereby a possiblity to get furtherup on the list.

I'd like to wish to everyone here a Happy New Year!

and I'm offcourse very glad to see you here, Krzychu!

Happy New Year!

You're actually a little late, here it was HOURS ago!! :)

Happy new year !

..its somehting like 11.50 am here and a first day of 2007!..just woke up actually. :) While I definitely drank too much in last night's party.. the hungover doesn't seem to be bad at all...atleast not yet that is :) Time to order an old fashioned pizza! I bet all the pizzerias around the world will make millions today :biggrin:

Have a great wonderfull new gaming year.

Let's hope a myriade of awesome games will come our way.

We will do our best to inform you of these wonderfull, not so wonderfull and awefull games in this year too.

Here's a big toast to the staff members who watch out for all of the RPG news and inform us about it, the staff members who bring us new articles, features and other information, the staff members who watch out for these forums, our house cat for bringing colour to this site and Corwin for being our resident old grumpy man ;)

And if possible an even bigger toast for our visitors who are helping us in all of the above and all those who find the time to visut is and make it worth our while. Without you there would be no RPGWatch to visit.

Thank you all!!!

Happy new year to all !

... and a toast back to you Myrthos for making RPGWatch possible.

newyear.JPG

Last edited:
Happy new year all... except for Corwin and CM to them I wish a classic happy new hair instead :D

Happy New Year to all. Now bring me some damn figgy pudding...whatever the h-e-double-hockey-sticks that is. :p My new years resolution is to actually get published. :D

GothicGothicness, while I appreciate the wish, my hair is fine. Corwin is wishing for less hair in his ears I heard. Not sure about the head. :)
Happy New Year to everyone, may it bring you closer to the ones you love and peace of mind and soul.

My hair is fine too!! :p I'll do my best to continue being the site's grumpy old man :) just as I'm sure CM will continue to give me a hard time!! :biggrin: Happy New Year to all!!

A very belated (was away to family) but heartfelt Happy New Year to all of you! May your treks trough lands undiscovered be blessed and your fights with the minions of evil (or good for that matter) go smoothly. I foresee a good gaming year!
Greetz, Slam23

Back
Top Bottom