Bloodborne Steam Leak?

View: https://twitter.com/Silknigth/status/1765162405162516947

8i92i6.jpg

Come on now ...

Ghost of Tsushima was excellent imo. Really fun combat, great story, setting and exploration. Only negative and it wasn’t much of one was the collectibles and the repetitive tasks to acquire them. However if you don’t car about 100% achievements then you can largely skip them. Highly recommended to any ARPG fans.
It's historically accurate, right? I mean, as in no fantasy elements whatsoever?

That's the only thing that gives me pause. I'm not much into games that don't have any fictional element. I like a greater variety of enemies than what a non-fiction setting can provide.

Ghost of Tsushima was excellent imo. Really fun combat, great story, setting and exploration. Only negative and it wasn’t much of one was the collectibles and the repetitive tasks to acquire them. However if you don’t car about 100% achievements then you can largely skip them. Highly recommended to any ARPG fans.
How does it compare to Sekiro?

Scratch that, I found a video by Fextralife outlining the differences. I'm only curious because Sekiro didn't really hook me, but GoT just might.

Last edited:

Now TLOU2 is something I am excited for. Even if you disregard the controversial story, which I actually liked, the AI, gameplay, setpieces and encounters are so much more complex and better than Part 1 that there's no comparison.
And I really struggled on a controller. So I'm excited to get to experience it all on m&k with proper aiming.

Now TLOU2 is something I am excited for. Even if you disregard the controversial story, which I actually liked, the AI, gameplay, setpieces and encounters are so much more complex and better than Part 1 that there's no comparison.
And I really struggled on a controller. So I'm excited to get to experience it all on m&k with proper aiming.
Did you play the first one on PC? It was very poorly optimized, if I remember.

Did you play the first one on PC? It was very poorly optimized, if I remember.
Yeah, I played and really enjoyed it. Much more than the console versions.
I was one of the lucky ones and I only experienced around 4-5 crashes to desktop, iirc. Otherwise it ran without issue.
Hopefully it'll be handled by a different studio than Iron Galaxy. Though to be fair we don't know if the issue was mostly the codebase or the team porting it.

I tried the PC port as well, and it ran flawlessly for me. I think the issues at launch were patched-out fairly quickly. I actually prefer it with a gamepad though.

I hope the rumor about Part II is true. I've never played that one.

It's historically accurate, right? I mean, as in no fantasy elements whatsoever?

That's the only thing that gives me pause. I'm not much into games that don't have any fictional element. I like a greater variety of enemies than what a non-fiction setting can provide.
Yes, there's no monsters or anything. You only fight enemies that would be appropriate for that actual era. Humans and some dogs. I usually find this as a negative as well, but the game is strong enough as a whole imo that it didn't really bother me. I don't know enough about the actual history to know if it's historically accurate as far as the events that happened.
How does it compare to Sekiro?

Scratch that, I found a video by Fextralife outlining the differences. I'm only curious because Sekiro didn't really hook me, but GoT just might.
I'll have to watch that video. TBH, I never thought to compare the 2 as they feel very different to me, but I suppose if I think about it a bit there's some similarities.

I don't think if you disliked Sekiro that it's a given you'd dislike GOT. Sekiro imo is very gameplay and combat dependent, whereas GOT is more well rounded. It's combat is maybe a notch below Sekiro's in execution but is still very satisfying and the cinematic presentation can produce some " wow that was really cool" moments. Then it surpasses Sekiro in story and presentation. I think they provide 2 very different experiences despite any similarities one might be able to point out.

I'll have to watch that video. TBH, I never thought to compare the 2 as they feel very different to me, but I suppose if I think about it a bit there's some similarities.

I don't think if you disliked Sekiro that it's a given you'd dislike GOT. Sekiro imo is very gameplay and combat dependent, whereas GOT is more well rounded. It's combat is maybe a notch below Sekiro's in execution but is still very satisfying and the cinematic presentation can produce some " wow that was really cool" moments. Then it surpasses Sekiro in story and presentation. I think they provide 2 very different experiences despite any similarities one might be able to point out.
At a glance, they both are combat-intensive and in a very similar setting, have samurai combat style and jumping around the environment with a grappling hook. Superficially, they look very similar when you haven't played both.

I didn't dislike Sekiro but it just didn't grab me. I played for 12 hours or so then started replaying CP2077, and I realized I didn't miss it at all so I finally uninstalled it, though I might try again in the future. I think it's because it's primarily about combat, as you said, and very little about story or exploration. From what you're saying and the little I've seen in a couple of videos, GoT is more balanced and worth a try.

That being said, Dark Souls 3 is pretty much all about combat too, but for some reason I find it more motivating.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom