Days of Haze big RPG with survival elements in the original NES palette

Hanz84

Watcher
Hello everyone my name is Hans-Peter i live in Sweden. I have worked on my game Days of Haze for 5-6 years from conception on the side of my work as an engineer. Now it is time to come out of the basement and let the world know. It's a 8 /16 maybe 12??bit RPG full of Secrets and big enemy AI variety (25+ all with unique AI) and numerous menancing (boss) abominations filled with the Red Goo thats important for the planet. You can breed wildlife to help you and mate them to hopefully get better offspring. Customize weapons with gems and level them up. Find better gear and Fight against the storms and weather and winds and change the climate and weather by how you decide to play. Work and earn money to buy collectibles and play arcade games if the arcade is not closed because the night is over ( Includes a full Racing game and Platformer and more) (Not inspired by Shen-Moo at all absolutely NOT ), Craft food and other items. And solve riddles, codes and puzzles to open up secrets. You play as Haze a young person raised by his grandfather who has shielded him from the world. Even though he shielded him from from the dangers of the planet, he also shielded him from contact and connection with other people. Engross yourself in a story of a planet far away in trouble, The question is by what and why. 95 percent of the game is made by myself. I have made an early DEMO https://itch.io/game/summary/2127495 which was very challenging to break out from the full build. I did this so you can get an early sense of the game. Note that it is inclompete feature wise and lacks polish and fidelity but can give a sense of the game. It is quite lenghty but just a snippet of the full experience. ANY feedback on the demo is worth the weight in gold for me. Thank you for playing it means a lot, PLEASE help me spread the word that i exist and thank you for reading and have a great night! much love FOLLOW ME ON https://twitter.com/DaysOfHazeDev AND Discord and bring your ideas and feedback: https://discord.gg/QPsf2pRc i want YOU to help me shape this big bad and sometimes ugly boy to something great

PS. Look at that gorgeous NES palette below

h1VPed.png

KvOAfh.png
Lxrlzl.png

It looks like you imported some of those trees from Hyrule. :)
Haven't you heard of pan tree seeds that travel from planet to planet. Maybe that's how they got there. Thank you for checking out the game. Means a lot

It looks like you imported some of those trees from Hyrule. :)
I will change those trees according to your feeback. My game is very big so it was a coincidence that they are similar but if you look closely they are quite different. But it is not worth the confusion. Thank you so much and since you were the first to comment you will get a shoutout in one of my arcade games that you can waste quarters on in the bar.

Back
Top Bottom