doctorcoffee?

pibbuR

Feeling ... lonely?
Recently Bitdefender has started complaining about doctorcoffee.huset.no. Seems like a Norwegian site. Bitdefender doesn't like it due to since the used certificate was issued for a different web address than the targeted one" and blocks it. I only get this when I'm on rpgwatch.no.

Seems like rpgwatch calls the url, or more likely some url - I don't think people outside the country gets link to a Norwegian site.

????

pibbuR who is (more) confused (than he uses to be).

Last edited:
My advice would be to ditch BitDefender; I've done just that years back. The virus scanner that comes with any recent version of Windows is good enough. BitDefender has constant issues with false positives. Can you give an example of an url where you see that at? Because nothing's making any calls to any .no sites on this page. I assume it's just an url somebody posted on some page that's tripping it.

Windows defender doesn't protect our cell phones. I'm actually quite happy with Bitdefender, I've only experienced false positives 2 or 3 times, and they disappeared on the next update.

Regarding the doctorcoffee site, Firefox blocked it on my Linux machine, no Bitdefender there. Seems to really be a certificate problem.

I think it's some form of advertise popup. Anyhow, it doesn't come from the watch, so I'll find out where else the link may come from.

pibbuR

Back
Top Bottom