Geneforge 2 - Infestation - First Impressions

I still have yet to play the remastered Geneforge 1. (And somehow I'm about 2/3 of the way through Queen's Wish 2 but I never finished it... gotta do that.)

Anyway, are there any QOL or UI changes between the remasters of GF1 and GF2? I'll pick this up eventually but I feel like I should play through the first remaster...

Does anyone need a first impression for a bloody Vogel game?? They are all pretty much exactly the same bar the story - and even those are pretty similar i.e shapers vs rebels vs tranquils.

The other remakes that I've played all seem to have had some quality improvements, smoother functionality, loot making more sense, etc. I'd hope this one would have equal treatment, perhaps even better.

The other remakes that I've played all seem to have had some quality improvements, smoother functionality, loot making more sense, etc. I'd hope this one would have equal treatment, perhaps even better.

I haven't played it yet, but the screenshots indicate there is some improvement in the graphics quality. The improvements aren't earth shattering by any means, but it does look better than most of the older Spiderweb games.

er...an improvement in graphics quality ? I have never played any of these, but I looked at the screen images and then stopped looking. I assume it's an acquired taste (each to their own of course :)
I can understand that. Nevertheless, I happen to like it due to its sharpness and simplicity (not overcrowded).

so does pibbuR

Back
Top Bottom