The Abyss Within: Deckbuild into the Abyss v1.20

Saiint

Traveler
Hello community,

I am here today to present a game that merges the RPG system within a Deckbuilder. I am Santiago 'Saiint' Souto, the developer and design leader of LOM Games, an indie video game development company that recently launched 'The Abyss Within' on Steam. I found this place to be perfect for giving you a heads up, as it might be of interest to you.

Before I start talking about it, I want to mention that this is not intended to promote the game. Instead, we are looking forward to connecting with people who are seeking innovative single-player strategy games and want to contribute to its growth.

The game features a variety of deck compositions, offering different equipment and classes. Our goal is to provide players with the freedom to choose how to play and how to grow. In the initial stages, you'll encounter friendly interactions, but once you reach Level 5, things start to get interesting.

I would love to share more details about it, but I'll leave it to you to discover if you're willing to try it.

Thank you all in advance and have a great day.

Giving away keys to claim the game on Steam.

Replace [?] with the correct value (just to prevent bots from stealing the info):

--> B0LL[?]-XK9NY-WGB6T | [?] = First letter of the alphabet
--> [?]2G7A-ZQ52B-HHMVM | [?] = 1 + 1
--> K74[?]L-Y62Q3-HVXJN | [?] = Third letter of the alphabet

Hello guys!, I'm here to tell you patch v1.31 arrived.

New classes, achievements, cards, equipments, balance and QoL came to The Abyss Within to improve the player experience and journey.

See you in the abyss, dwellers.

Back
Top Bottom